• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how to become a Dedicated Server reseller

PivotalWebHosting said:
RocketFlow that's not exactly a recommendation... :shame:

I don't understand why you say that. Members are allowed to offer their services (based on the forum rules, which I have verified before posting) if they respect a certain format. So in essence, I was recommending our own services. That's still a recommendation. Don't you think? ;)

If I did not respect the forum rules (but I think I did), I apologize and a moderator can freely remove my posts. :)

The user asked for recommendations, and as such, I personally consider it bad business ethics to shamelessly advertise your own services. But maybe that's just me, in that case please continue doing so.

Who cares? He has a right to advertise what he can offer. He is recommending himself and his company because it is something he can provide. There is not a thing wrong with it.

Regards,

Romeo18 said:
Who cares? He has a right to advertise what he can offer. He is recommending himself and his company because it is something he can provide. There is not a thing wrong with it.

Regards,
My apologies, I simply interpreted Blitz-Host's request as one for companies that other users had experience with, not their own services.

Layered Tech would be a good one if your looking for cheaper servers. I havent had any experience with any others...sorry.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

We would be glad to help you with this. We have both self-managed and manged servers available and I am sure you will find one that meets your needs.

TheNetCode said:
We would be glad to help you with this. We have both self-managed and manged servers available and I am sure you will find one that meets your needs.

you got any contact info?

Back