• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am aking my self what the hell am doing here.

alberalex

Hello,

I am sorry but I am really hotter than hell, I joined the forums yesterday I was trying to post a post about a free web hosting service, my question is: Is these forums free or pay per post (PPP) or the moderators post what they like which is not fair.

Please help me I am going crazy here.

New members posts are moderated for an unspecified amount of posts and time. Usually the first 10 to 15 posts. This is for security reasons.

I suppose that you had read the ruled before signed up. If you are not agree with them that is your own.
I had the same. But I always support this idea.
Good luck

I have posted over 25 posts easily and i am still not allowed to post. :( Rules say moderator decide after few posts if new members are bot or not and i am certainly not a bot...... and this gets boring when ur posts cant be seen by anyone.

I have posted over 25 posts easily and i am still not allowed to post. :( Rules say moderator decide after few posts if new members are bot or not and i am certainly not a bot...... and this gets boring when ur posts cant be seen by anyone.

It's x posts AND x Days.

Back