• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I brushed my teeth

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
In 5-7 hours I'm brushing my teeth! This will be the most exciting moment of my life! :D This thread was inspired by another thread.

I could care less if this song is performed by a ten year old girl. IT SUCKS. And quite frankly, I am tired of hearing it on mainstream radio.

lol. It grows on you after a while. I hated it at first... but the message is clear after a while.

It represents another prime example as to why hip-hop music isn't worth a ---- these days. It's nothing but uncreative and repetitive BS.

main stream rap, yes, you would be right. as for underground hip hop, no, you are wrong. go look up brother ali or atmosphere if you dont believe me. :)

What is this thread ? It sounds a little bit spammy but I've seen that is posted by an experienced member. :D

Posts in the general discussion forum do not count towards your post total, so a lot of the threads are just nonsense.

Edit: I guess that's no longer true? ^

Posts in the general discussion forum do not count towards your post total, so a lot of the threads are just nonsense.

Edit: I guess that's no longer true? ^

I don't remember any time when it hasn't counted towards your post count.

Back