• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I gettin A Bit confused

leyther

At the bottom where it says members online why are some members names in bold, also when they post why is there name bold is it something to do with post count

Danny

Hmm...twice now I have got this wrong.
Shouldn't it be kept for moderators?

Makes it very confusing when every other forum has bold for moderators.

1000+ posts means we are important enough to be a mod, but no actually a mod. The mods have green text so they completely stand out

1000+ posts means we are important enough to be a mod, but no actually a mod.

Important enough to be mod with 1000 posts? Don't get it ;)

Are mods and admins in green?
Maybe having this below the online users box would help, I'm positive a lot of people have got this wrong that don't visit the sit eon a regular basis.

Normal users are in navy blue. Once you reach 1000 posts, you become bold navy blue. And yes, green is for mods and admins.

What i meant is that 1000 posts are a lot, it shows the people who are "committed" you could say to FWS. It doesn't really mean anything other then that. It makes us feel special ;)

Heh, there is only one Bold person who should be a mod and that's carebear. Otherwise bolded just means you post too much ;0.

Hobo said:
Heh, there is only one Bold person who should be a mod and that's carebear. Otherwise bolded just means you post too much ;0.
Yeah right.

CareBear is too sure of himself to make for a decent moderator.

If I got to appoint a "mod" it would have to be Robert.

Last edited:
Back