• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I got a wireless mouse, and I'm lovin' it.

I remember having a older version of that, the paint rubbed off so I traded it in and got a wired G5. I used to do a lot of gaming at the time.

That's a pretty nice mouse. My experience with wireless mice have been bad. Is this one responsive enough for anything, including gaming?

It doesn't take years for the batteries to wear down AFAIK.

Still clinging to wired mices even if I've finally gotten an optical one instead of the old ball system, but that's because I sometime tend to knock them off and the wire saves them before they hit the ground :D

Yes, wireless mice are nice, but I just went back to a wired mouse after having to change the batteries in mine about every 3 to 4 weeks.

I bought a $20 wireless mouse at a trade show 3 years ago and it's still going strong and works perfectly. It's Logitech, I believe it was selling for $25 but I talked him down to $20. haha

I bought a $20 wireless mouse at a trade show 3 years ago and it's still going strong and works perfectly. It's Logitech, I believe it was selling for $25 but I talked him down to $20. haha

I hope that streak continues with Logitech. Especially with their new diNovo Edge.

Definitely, i picked up a logitech keyboard and mouse set for 30 bucks on ebay and its been faboulous. No problems with it at all. Just a hint of advice pick up some rechargable batteries and save you the hassle and money of replacing them every so often :)

Definitely, i picked up a logitech keyboard and mouse set for 30 bucks on ebay and its been faboulous. No problems with it at all. Just a hint of advice pick up some rechargable batteries and save you the hassle and money of replacing them every so often :)

The battery in my mouse is not able to come out at the moment (no screws or anything) since it's a Li-Ion kind that's like integrated or something. Has a life of 15 days (I'm not kidding either)

LOL smell again, i just checked out the specs on it and it said it had a ac adapter...wish mine had a ac adapter then i wouldnt need rechargables

I never buy any wireless stuff, Iv heard bad things so never done it.. I dont need it though really so its all good.. Mouse does look intersting though, Well as intersting as a mouse can look that is...

i have a microsoft one that has been great for 3 years now.

what3yearsah2.jpg

lol, I couldn't resist.

Back