• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I got fired on Christmas Eve

'perm, what are you doing with a tampon, anyways? Do you always have easy access to tampons?

In any case, I work at a restaurant as well. We just normally whip towels at each other.
There are always tampons in the office for the girls. Make sure you wet the tip of your towel for that extra snap.

Restuarant health codes say that any drink in the kitchen must have a lid and a straw, so it doesn't fall into the food or whatever. The inspector will bust you on it, so it was also a rule at the restuarant. When the war came, this was important.

By 'the war' I am talking about the prank war that went on between the cooks. Every restuarant I've ever worked at had some kind of war going on, and how far it went was only limited by your imagination.

The easiest prank to pull it to pour some mustard on someone else's station, and then cover it up with a towel. Then put some lettuce or shredded cheese next to it, not much. Just put enough so that they will see it and automatically use the towel to wipe it up, thus smearing the mustard all across their cutting board.

The only drink cups we had that came with lids were the syrofoam to go cups, which are not, sadly, see-through. So, when someone pulled the towel trick on you... all you had to do was pop a hard boiled egg into their drink. It won't change the flavour of their drink, but when they go to fill it back up they realize that there was an egg in there the whoke time, it is priceless.

This went on to the point that people started disobeying the rules and only drinking from clear cups, no lids. Well here is where the science comes in. Not really science but color matching at least. See, if they are drinking pepsi or dr pepper then the drink is dark and you can add the juice from black olives, aus jus, worchestershire or the brown water that the burgers sit in all day without alternig the color enough to make them suspicious. If they are drinking mountain dew, you add jalepeno juice (strain the seeds) for a great suprise.

I gotta go now, I'll finish this later.

Ok, there was a point to all that drink mixing stuff earlier. It provides a base for the greatest prank I ever pulled, in my opinion... there are others that say I have pulled better, but this is the one I am most proud of.

First off, there are two people you need to know for this to mean anything to you. The first person is Jason, and he was a manager. Think coked out jew with problems, but over all happy. The second is Kenny. Think ephdrine addict with major problems, the ultimate mark.

Ok, so Jason was drinking fruit punch, and I expertly added some texas pete. Jason guzzeled it down (all at once) because he was thirsty and scrunched his face up.

Jason: 'Ewww... who put something in my drink'
Me: 'I don't know, I think I saw Kenny over there.'
Jason: 'I am going to get him.'

Kenny was drinking coffee with creamer in it, and he always poured a giant cup and let it sit so that he could chug it all at once to get the caffeine that let him get through the next hour or so. Jason poured out the coffee and replaced it with au jus and then added some creamer to make it look exactly like the coffee that he had poured out.

Well, Kenny came back from the dishpit and saw his coffee. He figured that it was cool by now and turned it up and started chugging. He almost gagged, but got most of it down before Jason got in his face 'Got ya you little bitch, mess with my drink again'.

Epilouge-
After that, Kenny begain drinking only ice water out of clear cups. I, of course put a bunch of salt in his water all day one time. He was mumbling 'The water here is salty'. We all laughed.

dude i am sorry i had to fire you on christmas eve... i needed the extra cash to buy myself some bagels

getting fired?
thats no biggie

saddam got executed in EID's day, in iraq

wikipedia EID if you don't know what it means

that must've been like... wow to clean up rofl I'd smack the first person I saw if someone did that to me :p

getting fired?
thats no biggie

saddam got executed in EID's day, in iraq

wikipedia EID if you don't know what it means
Yeah, if you want to start a thread about things that are worse than getting fired, be my guest. If you would have cared to read the first post, the first sentence even, you would know how lightly I took this.

Please read posts, so we can keep this thread on topic, the topic of course being me.

Back