• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have drunk to much of Shampagne :)

casius

Hey guys I am just writing to confirm :))) that I have drunk to much of shampagne...Maybe you wan to join me???? :)

i guess that was really stupid post yeah? Well happens when you stuck with your best friend (pc) and mysterious bottle of champagne...sorry for any inconvenience caused :)
Hey guys that woudl be funny if administrator would ban me for reason like:
Too drunk to post :D

Hey guys I am just writing to confirm :))) that I have drunk to much of shampagne...Maybe you wan to join me???? :)

Nah, you're not funny like Ben is. He is hilarious when he is drunk.

i guess that was really stupid post yeah? Well happens when you stuck with your best friend (pc) and mysterious bottle of champagne...sorry for any inconvenience caused :)
Hey guys that woudl be funny if administrator would ban me for reason like:
Too drunk to post :D

Nah, otherwise Ben would have been banned a long time ago and we wouldn't have all the amusing drunken posts.

That was my mistake :) as I said too drunk :) (joking)...Why you should ban member who is doing mistakes??? Everyone does them :)

Also guys do you have any rules for drunk members if they want to post a post but they are drunk? :D

I guess you should add those lines :) (just for me so that I would remember that I can't post any post then I am drunk) :D

Last edited:
Back