• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have too much free time

my life is too much jam packed.sometimes i feel i dont even have time to breathe.but its so fulfilling.am satisfied with my life.there not much free time.so nothing else to do.i dont get time to think about all these stuff since am so busy.

2200!

I just noticed I have near 2,200 posts here at FWS. :\ I have no life apparently. Lol!

Twas an odd fact to post. But, meh, I have nothing better to do.

Exactly 2200 as of today!
Old November 29th, 2009, 19:58 #1
Schmarvin
Dew! Mountain Dew

Hey CoffeeMonster, what mundane piece of minutia is shocking you down to your core today?

Maybe someone didn't seal the cheese off properly and the outside edges are all hard? That would bother me too

as a result of my work schedule i dont have much of free time left for myself.its totally jampacked.but its worth it.i mean no hassles.but in my free time i would love to watch movies just laze around and do stuff.i have a great passion for books.read them a lot.

Hi guys I find all of the giant poster who are stick to this forums, but I am now only starting my life in posting to this forum. Let see how it goes.

Back