• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I love my doctor

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
Who needs pot when your doctor prescribes vicodin cough syrup? I went to the doctor this morning, and am now on the following prescription drugs:
Flonase
Amoxicillian
Allegra
Vicodin cough syrup (mmm)

And the grand total for all of my medicine? 2 dollars. I love my doctor and my insurance.

Well, of all the prescription opiates, vicodin is and has always been my favorite. It goes great with beer. And since this is vicodin in liquid form, the effect is much faster than the pill.

I went to my docter with a callapst lung and he diagnosed it as a hurt back...:cry2:

went to a differnt docter a when I couldnt stand it any more (a week later) and here I am today

but im lucky the first docter was wrong cause it gave it time to heal on its own otherwise I would have got a tube in my chest

vicodin contains a narcotic painkiler. thats why. it is habit forming and an OD can kill you.
zazoo how did you collapse your lung?

whoever decided to put codeine in tylenol..WOW... >I

Originally posted by bigperm
Well, of all the prescription opiates, vicodin is and has always been my favorite. It goes great with beer. And since this is vicodin in liquid form, the effect is much faster than the pill.
:confused:

Vicodin = Hydrocodone

Also, robotussin DX contains DXM, a legal hallucinigenic. You have to drink a whole bottle of the extra strength though, and I don't recommend it..

Back