• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I Need A Little Help (there's something in it for you;)).

Filòs

I have a problem.

Usually I wouldn't admit to the public that I have a problem, but in this case i really do need help.

Each month I set aside a certain amount of money to be spent on various internet things. The latest is my upgraded hosting. Ironically enough, I have all the facilities one could ever want, but no domain name. (I have a few, but none are free for use right now)

I was wondering if someone here is sitting on a domain that they wouldnt mind giving up or trading for hosting. i dont care how dumb, bland, crappy or meaningless the name is, as long as it is more exciting then an IP.

BTW- I am wanting a domain that is no .tk, or*.kg. If I wanted one of those, why would I ask you?

thanks if you can help.

EscapeFromJesus.com? You're welcome to it... had a fun idea for that, but can't be bothered. :p

lol.

Thanks for the offer. I'll see what else comes up by tomorrow night.

Then I will highgrade ;)

Thanks again :)

I wonder who wants to sell their domain.. perhaps you can get suggestions from register.com and just get a new domain? btw you haven;t setup my domain yet;)

For temp use maybe use a .com.kg because poor me have to use your ip address i can easily misplace it to ftp heh.

Originally posted by trenzterra
perhaps you can get suggestions from register.com and just get a new domain?
The idea is that he doesn't want to buy one, just simply trade it for hosting.

Back