• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need free hosting urgent!!!

ErroRKerneL

hi.. i need free hosting urgent!!

for courses online by Script MOODLE
I need a free web hosting plz help me

plan:

- 1gb or more web space
- acept banner or popup
- accept all files type
- unlimited filles size
- php cgi-bin mySQL (4.1 or later)
- FTP acces
- 5 database ore more (Moodle 1.6 requires PHP 4.3.0 or later and MySQL 4.1.16 or later)
- 10 acount mail
- 3 GB BW or more
- fast setup and crate account
- subdomain or domaine
- accept spanish language
- accept chile country
- no forum posting

please help me

All free web sites, web pages, and forums must be written 100% in the English language to ensure the proper enforcement of the policies contained in this policy guide. Forums must also be in English only. Accounts in violation of this policy may be suspended or terminated. We do allow some exceptions to the language policy but those are decided on a case by case basis and you would need to contact support for information
And he requested spanish allowed... lol

I allow signups via my SUPPORT DESK (do not click sign up). Just tell me the TOS code, that you agree with the TOS, Username, Password, Domain (or subdomain), and email

We offer only quality web services to those websites that are in English or Spanish. We do not support other langueges due to the fact that we cannot see what is on the website.

Thanks you!
I`ll signup today.

If that doesn't work out x10Hosting has the hosting for you!

Our largest plan, the x10Corporate, consists of the following:

cPanel
2.5GB space
45GB Bandwidth
Awstats
Fantastico

and more!

And in less than 10 minutes get rid of the small banner ad required for the Corporate plan. Don't have 10 minutes to spare? We also have adless plans.

Visit x10Hosting for our other plans and check out the forums if you have anymore questions.

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 4
No-Ads
1GB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

Back