• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need help :(

hey there i currently got my site up n running but my hosts <000webhosts.com> are making me use there templates when i delete there template i check my site out and all i get is invalid template... i use dreamweaver to create my site anyone now how to create a website from scratch then connect ur ftp up to it? i need help major im loosing traffic :(

It's strange that they don't let you use your own design, have you tried contacting them to ask if it's possible to use your own design? I think that would be the first thing to try.

Failing that, you could either try another host or use one of their templates but put your content in to a <div> that has 100% height and width and is positioned to cover their template.

Hello,

I think "BELLonline" is right and you should ask to your host first, as there might be a way to do it and hence you can get rid from a tough exercise.

Back