• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i need hosting

orupoo

hai guys Am from India.... Am Looking Webspace For My Photo Album Hosting...
( Flash ) I need Nice webspace for do that work.... Who Support CopyRighted Images, I Need Minimum 2gb space and 100Gb B.w sql database php cpanel

So Please Post Your Offers............My Budget 5$ per Month or Yearly

And Looking Unlimited Subdomains tooo!

you need 100 GB of monthly bbandwidth for 5 usd per month plus allowed copyrighted materials that you do not have rights for????

I'm afraid you're going to have to raise your budget, as was said earlier. Or in case you really can't afford to raise your budget, you might want to settle with less resources...

If you're using copyrighted images that you do not have the rights to use, then you probably won't find a host here. On top of that, $5 won't get you 100 GB of bandwidth. You'll need to consider raising your budget.

> 20 GB Disk Space
> 350 GB Data Transfer
> 3 Domains Hosting
> 10 MySQL Database
> PHP, Perl, CGI, FrontPage
> 1 Free Domain

$ 5.99 a month what is about £2.99 in the uk.

well, who says he can't get that amount of stats with 5 bucks a month? he'll just get some 1000% oversold hosting only though....

We have a good Image gallery software and we would install something for you to cutomize you paln if you need it. But 100 GB monthly traffic is not something that we beilve anyone would provide for about $5 per month.

hai guys Am from India.... Am Looking Webspace For My Photo Album Hosting...
( Flash ) I need Nice webspace for do that work.... Who Support CopyRighted Images, I Need Minimum 2gb space and 100Gb B.w sql database php cpanel

So Please Post Your Offers............My Budget 5$ per Month or Yearly

And Looking Unlimited Subdomains tooo!

Hi,

Please check our basic plan on:

http://www.biggest-hosting.com/hosting-plans.html

Space: 50gb
Bandwidth: 200gb

We offer full 24 hour support with live chat, exc.

Uptime stats:

http://uppanel.com/showinfo?8021

$3.95/month or $39.50/year.

Thank you

biggest_hosting : do you have Fantastico ?
I am not sure about your Order Monthly Fee . Does that mean I have to pay $15 for setup fee if I pay monthly ?

Back