• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Hosting !

_sam_

Dear "Whomever Reading This "
I'm glad to be a member of this site , as i have heard , all leet people come here .
My site gets 210,000 hits / month sometimes / week !
I wondered if anybody can give me free webhosting , all i need is 1gb space and unlimited bandwith , and ofcorse other features ..
If you agree hosting me , i'll be advertising your hosting site on a big banner on my site , which will lead my visitors and members to your hosting 8)
Best Regards ,
Sam
Contact me on email or messenger u_n_i_t_e_d_love@hotmail.com or sam_of_resistant@yahoo.com

_sam_ said:
Dear "Whomever Reading This "
I'm glad to be a member of this site , as i have heard , all leet people come here .
My site gets 210,000 hits / month sometimes / week !
I wondered if anybody can give me free webhosting , all i need is 1gb space and unlimited bandwith , and ofcorse other features ..
If you agree hosting me , i'll be advertising your hosting site on a big banner on my site , which will lead my visitors and members to your hosting 8)
Best Regards ,
Sam
Contact me on email or messenger u_n_i_t_e_d_love@hotmail.com or sam_of_resistant@yahoo.com

Hello,

There is no such thing as Unlimited when it comes to space or transfer.

As said above, you have posted in the wrong section. However, email me: danethical @ gmail.com and I will see what I can do to help you.

sam, i think i can help you out with your site problem
i think i can offer unlimited transfer
pm me or email me

DarkMessiahNF said:
Is America really getting stupider day by day...?

Yes.

There is no such thing as unlimited space or bandwidth. That has been established time and time again.

And if you really get 210,000 hits / month or week, then why can't you put something like Google AdSense on your site, make some money, and stop being a cheapass?

As many of us mentioned about unlimited bandwidth, there's a limit to the bandwidth issued to a server when it's bought even thought it is a lot. Thus, there's still a limit. If you are looking for reliability, don't seek anything offering 'unlimited' bandwidth or diskspace. You don't see any 'unlimited' hard drives on the market do you?

If you want to request for more bandwidth then set an amount you think you will need like 10GB or 20GB. It is okay to do so but not 'unlimited'. It is frustrating for free hosts to keep repeating that there's no 'unlimited'.

Last edited:
danethicalhost said:
There is no such thing as Unlimited when it comes to space or transfer.
The closest would probably what we have which is 1GB accounts and
no fixed bandwidth limit. The bandwidth is not unlimited by any means
but basically we don't care unless you are just using something way
massively out of line with your web site. The puny numbers I see
requested around here such as 1GB, 5GB, 10GB, and 20GB are all well
within acceptable usage ranges.

Back