• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need Hosts/Registrars! (affiliate/commission)

rebelagent

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Who Am I and What Do I Do?
I am a web designer/developer from Los Angeles, California. I've been designing and developing websites for over 8 years now. I started out as a designer, became a small web host, gave up on hosting (sold business), gave up on designing to get a part-time job and be a full-time college student (Major: Business Administration), and here I am nearly done with college and able to start designing/developing again (mainly because people have demanded my services).

Why
I find myself being constantly asked "Who should I be hosted with? Where should I get my domain?"
:confused4

I've had numerous clients who've needed hosting from basic to dedicated and even specific hosting like shoutcast/streaming/image.

So to help along with my earnings instead of the tiny commissions the mainstream hosts offer. I thought to gain a little bit more from the less mainstream.

Requirements on your side
I prefer to affiliate with reputable companies or people who've been in business for a at least 3-5 years.
I will only consider younger businesses for basic hosting.
I want at least 95% uptime average.
Shoutcast/streaming I understand if you have less uptime, so don't worry.
I work mainly with PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS (so no windows hosting)
I need at least a min 5-10 email addresses and 5 ftp accounts

What I want
I prefer to work via commission rather than per lead or anything like that.

I will need more than 1 host for each category. PM your website and a brief history/mission statement for your company.

More Info
There's no loss in it for you. I'm just one more person to help market your business.

On average I've been getting 5-10 clients a month for the past few months. From small edits to complete sites.

Most clients are US based and from California.

On average most of my clients are willing to fork out $15-$20 a month for basic hosting. Most of them are middle class-upper class. I do a few websites for starting out actors as well which are generally lower class.

How to contact me and what do you need to send

Website (company):
Years in the biz:
Uptime average:
Category of Hosting (basic, dedicated, vps, etc.):
What you'll offer me for each referral/sale:
Mission Statement/Brief History:
List what your company offers (or link):

Your Gain
You'll more than likely start to receive a steady stream of clients from me who will at least be hosted with you for 6 months to a 1 year. On average most of them have purchased hosting in advance for 2-5 years. The largest client purchased a domain and hosting for 10 years.

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

*BTW please do not offer me hosting in trade for clients. I have a small shared server, which takes care of all my needs. It has been 100% good for me for over 3 years.*​

Hello. I'm the owner of Cross Industries, we've been online over 2 years.

Company: Cross Industries; registered as a Sole Proprietorship in South Carolina
Years in the biz: 2+; Only about 6 months as a registered company
Uptime average: http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics.php?Id=78567&&UserId=97718, http://monitoring.computerservice.be/publicreport/1803/57585
Category of Hosting (basic, dedicated, vps, etc.): We offer a range of services, from shared to VPS. We also offer servers when available, but we are out of stock at this time.
What you'll offer me for each referral/sale: 15% of each sale, and $10 for signing up. A minimum payout amount of $25 and only per every 30 days.
Mission Statement/Brief History: We strive to bring our customers excellence. We want quality and up-time without any hassle. We aim to bring customers, new and old, reliability and performance from all of our services and hardware.
List what your company offers (or link): You can find our company here, http://www.x-ind.com

We offer local and web services. Feel free to check them all.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or call me. I'm available from now til 10PM EST. And I'm available 8AM-6PM EST tomorrow (Sunday). Weekdays I'm available 2-10PM EST.

Or you may submit a support ticket via our system: http://www.x-ind.com/billing/submitticket.php

Last edited:
Back