• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need suggestion from professionals.

Vast

The question is bout reseller hosting. It seems that I have found web hosting company with the prices which suit me fully. The company is innohosting. But still doubt about the quality. Can any one leave few words about them? Something about their support server and network uptime.

Are you looking to resell servers or shared hosting or dedicated? Looks like Innohosting does it all to some degree? Definitely try to find some reviews, as well as, do some shopping. Compare networks, equipment, send in a test support case etc.

Good luck and let us know what you choose or decide to do.

Are you looking to resell servers or shared hosting or dedicated? Looks like Innohosting does it all to some degree? Definitely try to find some reviews, as well as, do some shopping. Compare networks, equipment, send in a test support case etc.

Good luck and let us know what you choose or decide to do.

I suppose he is not interested in dedicated server as the question was placed in the web hosting discussion section.

I think while the dialog between you and your prospective web host you will be able to understand if they are good or not good. I think so. So do not hesitate to contact them and discuss.

Jot down your requirements and then have a discussion with the hosts. See if the discussion gives a positive note on all your requirements and then negotiate the price for discounts and stuff. If all points go fine and the price fits in, then go for it.

I have never been hosted with them but I read so may good reviews about them and I think they are good also I spoke with Rameen before and I think he has good company so you can go with them

Back