• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I need to start up Free post to host

1. Acquire better grasp of the English language.

2. Acquire a proper top level domain name.

3. Get a better brand name for your site.

Brand means like your name, yea what people call your host. Is it a unique name? A unique name is usually what makes up your brand.

Another tip, that some may agree with, some may not, is when starting a new forum, use just a few forums. That way it will seem less empty. When you have a lot of regular posters, then split up the forums a bit.

Reduce the amount of forums you have, just try to group them a bit and build content You have 25 posts and 15 topics. Enough said?

[UW]Glenn;1057125 said:
Reduce the amount of forums you have, just try to group them a bit and build content You have 25 posts and 15 topics. Enough said?

That's what I said, but in english :)

It might be plan to get users to think "this is a free host" when entering.
And "The another website For Webmaters" WTF (sorry) kind of slogan is that? Maybe you can try out school before you start a hosting company?

I would say it don't matter how many topics or forums you have as long as you have the user base to post in them.

I would say i would get you own URL as it make no scenes in giving free webhosting on a free URL.

So pretty much what hamster say.

I would say it don't matter how many topics or forums you have as long as you have the user base to post in them.

I would say i would get you own URL as it make no scenes in giving free webhosting on a free URL.

So pretty much what hamster say.

Oc, but my point was that in this case the owner won't have any userbase at all, so a empty SMF forum with 40 categories isn't going to look too inviting :)

Oc, but my point was that in this case the owner won't have any userbase at all, so a empty SMF forum with 40 categories isn't going to look too inviting :)

Maybe not but it works for most depends what your forum dose at the end of the day.

Exactly. When starting up a forum, you definitely want as few forums are possible without being too sparse. The less people post, the worse it looks for you. Giving too many sections gives too many choices - and when they're all empty...people just think the community is dead.

I was looking on your front page... I see none... nothing mentioning about your hosting offer.. more like a personal blog for me.. You should redesign or alter the theme default logo to you own. Like this ppl will have more confidence in you plus when ppl look at your forum and main page its doesnt look you actually give a free host at all. (I dont really read the forum topic as when I look on the top logo I knew that everything in it is not ready yet)

You do need somebody to redesign for you or do it your self..

Owh get a top level domain.. .com, .net or .org which one suits you the most..

Back