• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I search for a serious WEB TV Host

sa7li1968

Hello

I'am to broadcast (video+audio) local footy to about 100 persons :angel: is there any fair offers :welcome:

thx for any help

What kind of data rate would you expect to be pushing? I would say about 128kbps as a minimum, and 100 of those, well thats 12.5 MBits/second.

Seeing as your going to be suppling a large amount of viewers at one time (100+) your going to need to be on the safe side for bandwidth, your going to need about 6.6TB quality bandwidth on a 100mbps connection, or a dedicated 20mbps connection (Not share unmetered).

You are also going to need a powerfull server to push that much, your going to need a large processor (2.8GHz Minimum, Dual Core would be best), and a large amount of RAM (2GB minimum).

Overall, this venture is going to cost around $400/month for the connection, and around $200-$300/month for the server, totalling out at $700/month.

We at galaxy-solutions have a single client using such a system to host a TV stream, and it works out quite well, but instead of the 20mbps you need, they have 50mbps.

If you want, I can knock you up a quote.

Maybe you should find out about what you want to do before comming here with a bad attitude.
Then you would be able to request what you need instead of being lazy and letting others do it for you.

THANK YOU VER MUCH !!! for get it

it is too expensive for our supporters board

http://www.power-ess.com

I would like to stream the local matchs of of our Football team (all legaly)

Unfortunately, even if you do find someone that specializes in streaming video for your amount of viewers, it would work out more expensive than doing it yourself using my example.

How much are you willing to spend per month for this? If you can provide that information, we may be able to help you come up with an alternative.

Back