• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

:: i-Xen.net FREE Shared and Reseller - cPanel, PHP, MySQL Etc - Great Community! ::

phprocks

Hello,

Introducing i-Xen.net - a FREE hosting service - no ads, no monthly posts - but your dedication is always welcome! If you're looking for reliable and FREE hosting, specifically for young Webmasters - you've come to the right place. For just making 10 posts you can get 100MB space and 1GB bandwidth - its that easy! Check out all of our great packages here. Here are a glimsp of all our packages:

• [*]100MB space/1GB bandwidth - 10 posts
    [*]400MB space/4GB bandwidth - 25 posts
    [*]800MB space/8GB bandwidth - 50 posts
    [*]1GB space/10GB bandwidth - 75 posts

Every week on Saturday one lucky person gets a FREE reseller consisting of 400MB space, 4GB bandwidth, so join our community and become an active and dedicated member of our great community!

What about upgrades?

Although you don't need to be active on our community after, we appreciate those who take their time to actually continue to be part of our community - therefore, we will offer FREE upgrades for those who are active in our communty :).

How do you fund this service?

The site is owned by two programmers who have been interested in the Web hosting industry for years - we display advertisements on our site to receive extra revenue - but we can always fund our servers - we receive profits in all of the network of our projects!

We are NOT resellers - we have recently bought a VPS which is being used for i-Xen.net, we decided to contact our VPS provider to increase the memory on it - this is to provide the best possible service for Webmasters like you! Join our great community and get to meet other Webmasters - and even more, start your own site! You don't need to be a Webmaster or have a Webmaster-related site at all!

Pop on down to www.i-xen.net and get your FREE hosting from Webmasters for Webmasters! :)

Last edited:
I own quite a big game, i use around 3GB bandwidth a month, i am considering taking out hosting with you, But i need my game up have good uptime, how can you guarantee this ?

hytekiz

Back