• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If you won £3bn, what would you buy?

jahed

what would the first three things you would buy?

i would buy the following:

1. a mansion
2. a lambo
3. i wud a better, latest pc

A big mansion in some realtively warm (and safe) country, some shares in google.. let it keep rolling in but i'd never give up hosting (pfffft....) :p

1. A Canon EOS 1DS Mark III, and all the best Canon L Lenses.
2. Save the rest. Might get a bit of interest from it.

lambo > limo -- definitely :p

Id invest a large sum in both google and facebook. (100 of millions each).

Would Buy houses in both Manhattan and central London.

A house in the british countryside.

Id buy and fund an african school, so children in say tanzania could get free secondary education ( something close to my heart )

Underneath my houses in central london and manhattan, I would have medium sizd data centers (1 for each).

And I'd take all my close mates on a long holiday :p

at the end of that I would put the rest in a High Interest Bank account (probs 1.5 bn pounds) and live off like 10% of the interest generated - th rest would be pooled back in.

---------

Ive thought about this kinda thing a lot ;)

Last edited:
Island in the middle of nowhere , invest in a few dozen servers and seed warez off them on that same island that i will name a kingdom .
BUY a population of 20 women and be happy :D

marijuana031904_fig1.jpg

Actually, I would probably save it. I'm not a big spender.

I would invest it in real estate, probably some houses in Europe somewhere, maybe buy a castle in Ireland or something haha

Ben you'll probably get a visit for that one :ninja:

I'd add a tenner to it and pay off my debts.

Put half in a high interest account, then a mansion, a team of staff (buttler, maid, cook, etc.), definitely buy a massive company just to be owner. Maybe buy 1&1 and actually provide support within 2 weeks.

Back