• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

If your Parent Host Copmany stops answering?

Fakher

Hello all,
I am having a problem. I got a reseller account from a Host company (I don't wanna disclose the name yet i guess it might be to early). I decided to have any suggestion from you people first.

I paid them for whole two years for my account Now after 3 months my site is down all my clients sites are down without any notice from my Parent Company I have asked them about this opening support tickets but no one responded even after 3 days then i posted in their support forum, From their forum i came to know that some other clients of this company were having the same problem.

No i don't what they have done to my account they deleted for what i don't know.They did never told me why my site is down.

Now i don't know what to do,its first time i am having a bad experience with any host :(

What should i do now?

Last edited:
If you have backups of your accounts I recommend finding a new host for your websites. I hope they have a very good explanation for why your websites have been removed.

I trusted then because i have been looking them around since 2007....

so i didn't make bakups for my Databases :(

Start a Support Session either by Live Chat or the Helpdesk, and act as a potential customer to see if everything is going well on their side. At the same time, casually ask if what you've heard on the net about "a few clients sites going down without notification" is true, and what happened to them. See what they say.

Maybe they return one day. Just do your best to get in touch with them. Hopefully you will be able to restore at least your data and then switch to the other web hosting provider

Are you talking about 1&1 or HostGator ? Because it happened to me once wit both .. Now i'm with KVCHosting.com .. until now, the best ..

wow nuts! Is the top level provider still up and operational? I would make sure you know who they are and if you cannot get a response from the current company i would contact them and ask some basic questions that they are legally able to answer.

hank you all for your responce.T

Start a Support Session either by Live Chat or the Helpdesk, and act as a potential customer to see if everything is going well on their side. At the same time, casually ask if what you've heard on the net about "a few clients sites going down without notification" is true, and what happened to them. See what they say.

I have tired my best to contact them through support tickets session and their support forum but they did never responded now its almost a week and my site is still down.

Yes the same thing happened to their other clients and they did never recovered yet too.

Maybe they return one day. Just do your best to get in touch with them. Hopefully you will be able to restore at least your data and then switch to the other web hosting provider

No as i said its almost a week now.
I need my data back and what about the money i did pay them for two years :(

Are you talking about 1&1 or HostGator ? Because it happened to me once wit both .. Now i'm with KVCHosting.com .. until now, the best ..
No I am not talking about these two.I dont wanna disclose the name yet until m sure that they ll not help me....

wow nuts! Is the top level provider still up and operational? I would make sure you know who they are and if you cannot get a response from the current company i would contact them and ask some basic questions that they are legally able to answer.

I didn't get you.

Get a new host...find someone with a long history. Looks like your site is down and it's pointed at obghosting.com.

They are hosted by Caro.net which is reputable. I'd call them and see if they have a better way to contact your host.

Last edited:
Question: If your hosting company stops answering, what should you do?
Simple Answer: LEAVE!

Get a new host...find someone with a long history. Looks like your site is down and it's pointed at obghosting.com.

They are hosted by Caro.net which is reputable. I'd call them and see if they have a better way to contact your host.

Yes they are very good OBG they have been here for over two years...
They've not responded to any of my support ticket.
I still hope that the ll reach me.

Question: If your hosting company stops answering, what should you do?
Simple Answer: LEAVE!

What about my money and data :(

They've not responded to any of my support ticket.
I still hope that the ll reach me.

What about my money and data :(

Don't know about the Data but you can try for a refund.

I am wondering where you got that information about how long they exist?

As the domain was created at 14 februari of this year!!!

That means that the company only exists for 4 months, not 2 year.

I am wondering where you got that information about how long they exist?

As the domain was created at 14 februari of this year!!!

That means that the company only exists for 4 months, not 2 year.

They were running a free hosting company www.bryansoft.com for more than 2 years i was there at their community.

I have heard they have some issues with the data centers, i think you should try getting the refund...

@ Gravity Blue and Dan
They did never replied to any of my ticket how can i try now for refund?

3 Days! That's bad. And with no reply. I think you should absolutly change your providor.

Do they have a blog or twitter or anything where they put info of their poblems? Is there a system status on their website?

Interesting. If you mention your host, it may be possible that they will try to maintain some "damage control" to their reputation. At this point you have waited for days...what is the explanation for this?

My assumption, your host is a scammer -OR- You're not telling the entire story.
You state that you are still able to access your ticket management console. Are there any tickets of notification? Possible TOS/AUP violations, abuse notifications, etc?

I would state the host's name as well so that they have a chance to know that we are discussing this (which may bring a faster resolution).

Similar problem with Cartikahosting.com

Hello all,
I am having a problem. I got a reseller account from a Host company (I don't wanna disclose the name yet i guess it might be to early). I decided to have any suggestion from you people first.

I paid them for whole two years for my account Now after 3 months my site is down all my clients sites are down without any notice from my Parent Company I have asked them about this opening support tickets but no one responded even after 3 days then i posted in their support forum, From their forum i came to know that some other clients of this company were having the same problem.

No i don't what they have done to my account they deleted for what i don't know.They did never told me why my site is down.

Now i don't know what to do,its first time i am having a bad experience with any host :(

What should i do now?
]

You should move your hosting company. We had several of our clients have the same problem with Cartikahosting.com and they were all advised to leave that company. They found better hosting and were happy they finally closed their accounts with Cartika Hosting. You can also try to call them and also file a BBB claim against the company until they respond.

Back