• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Imagezilla.net - Free Adult Image Hosting

imagezilla

http://imagezilla.net

Unlike other image hosts we are hosted on a gigabit server in order to handle enormous volumes of traffic. Our highly optimized servers have been tweaked in order to accommodate our extremely large thumbnails.

The combination of large thumbnails, speed and stability using us for your image hosting needs improves your post's attention grabbing power!

Details about Imagezilla.net:

• Firefox Addon *NEW*
  • Chrome Extension *NEW*
  • Max file size 5mb
  • Adult and non-adult images allowed
  • Registration not required
  • Allowed file types: gif,jpg,jpeg,png
  • No bandwidth restrictions

Last edited:
You probably shouldnt compare yourself to other image hosts like Photobucket and Flicker when you have only been in biz for a month.

Unlike other image hosts we are hosted on a gigabit server
Our highly optimized servers
Max file size 5mb - (from site) Whats the maximum size image I can upload?
There are no limitations on the dimensions of the image. They can be as large as 4000 pixels wide and 4000 pixels in height if you want.
No bandwidth restrictions

Not to knock you, but the contradictions are quite obvious.
Is it one server or more (see the bold type bits), no limitations except 5mb or 4000x4000 (jpg's of that size are usually over 5mb) so that is a limitation or 2, if your on a gigabit link then you do have bandwidth restrictions - 1Gigabit to be exact, traffic/transfer is different (unless you have an uncapped/dedicated 1G link this will have a limit under the max that a 1G link can cope with on a rolling basis).

The big thumbnails are a nice idea, reduced size images for big images basically, but sort out the marketing, I for one wouldn't trust so many basic errors in an ad for a site :)

The only contradiction I see is the grammar error with the server/servers.

There are no limitations with the dimensions of an image just the disk space it occupies. I suggest you re-read it carefully.

We also place no bandwidth restrictions ie 5gb per image. If your point is that our servers are limited in bandwidth hence images have bandwidth restrictions then yes you are right. But until we run out of bandwidth feel free to keep on using us.

Neither photobucket or flickr allow adult images and even though we have never compared ourselves to them we do believe our services are much better.

Last edited:
If your point is that our servers are limited in bandwidth hence images have bandwidth restrictions then yes you are right. But until we run out of bandwidth feel free to keep on using us.

Since you just admitted that, who would even bother to host their images on your server knowing that tomorrow your upstream provider could pull the plug on you because you went over on your bandwidth allocation?

we do believe our services are much better.

Of course you do.

Doesn't read posts well do he, so again - and with newly added differences.

Max file size 5mb - (from site) Whats the maximum size image I can upload? - We also place no bandwidth restrictions ie 5gb per image
There are no limitations on the dimensions of the image. They can be as large as 4000 pixels wide and 4000 pixels in height if you want. (that's a limitation in case you didn't know)
No bandwidth restrictions - If your point is that our servers are limited in bandwidth hence images have bandwidth restrictions then yes you are right. But until we run out of bandwidth feel free to keep on using us.

I did say not to knock you so you could sort out the discrepancies, but you can't seem to see the glaring mistooks.

I could also take a 50,000 x 50,000 pixel image and fractal compress it to hell and be under 5Meg filesize, although it would be useless to 99.999% of people :)

Just simple stuff you need to concentrate on - like accuracy :)

Max file size 5mb - (from site) Whats the maximum size image I can upload? - We also place no bandwidth restrictions ie 5gb per image

We have a size limit on the image. There are no bandwidth restrictions like I said earlier.

There are no limitations on the dimensions of the image. They can be as large as 4000 pixels wide and 4000 pixels in height if you want. (that's a limitation in case you didn't know)

Feel free to read "there are no limitations on the dimensions". The sentence after that is an example of what you can do ie for example you can upload a 4000x4000 image or a 1000000000x100000000000000 image. The restriction here isn't dimensions or bandwidth but file size.

No bandwidth restrictions - If your point is that our servers are limited in bandwidth hence images have bandwidth restrictions then yes you are right. But until we run out of bandwidth feel free to keep on using us.

We'll buy more servers, right now we are using 2 dedicated servers. We'll buy more as we need them.

Back