• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Immature users

Status
Not open for further replies.

X3r0X

Hey all,

Just wondering how many immature and impolite young children come and request hosting from you. Take this for example:

It has already past 24 hours.
Sorry,
I'm gonna cancel my request and say bad things about this hosting portal to other people.

Chris or whoever you are... Suck My Balls!

Wow, that one really hurt. My caring, remorseful and appologetic response was as follows:
I think I will have to pass on that one. However, I will post your IP address aswell as your username on FWS to let everyone know what a immature 14yr old child looks like.

And boy, am I true to my word:
Username: join00
IP: 202.78.85.*

Does anyone else have any wonderful stories of young children gone rampant to share? :).

He really post that?...i am impress...sometime people just don't realise that such comment is childish...

Didn't you realise that it's their right to demand everything they need for free and NOW. As a host it's your job to respond immediately and exceed their requirements :)

ZoomCities said:
I think I can safely conclude that join00, melvyn & zzxxcc are just one person.
I have merged the three names. Let me know if he contacts you again under another name ;)

Ah.. I wouldn't call the kids "Immature," They act Immature because a handfull of adults on this forum act like they know everything in the world, trust me, you wouldn't need to be on a free forum, you wouldn't need to be on a forum at all, you would be owner of network solutions.

-Pat

Sure those children can be pretty immature. But that's nothing compared to what we tend to get sometimes. Especially from the 40+ years old kids. Just amazing.

Anyway. Smile, get used to it. The bigger you get, the more of those you're going to see. The kid isn't worth all this attention. Rather spend your time on the people who aren't responding like this.

I had a kid tell me he would try to mass trash my site's reputation if I didn't remove the ads from his boards.

I made up a nice little "court summons" sueing for damages.

Boy did he respond fast.. :devious2:

However if these threats turned into actions it would be a different story...

oates151 said:
Ah.. I wouldn't call the kids "Immature," They act Immature because a handfull of adults on this forum act like they know everything in the world, trust me, you wouldn't need to be on a free forum, you wouldn't need to be on a forum at all, you would be owner of network solutions.

-Pat
i find it funny that you say that, because there arent very many adults on here, me being one of them, and i dont know of any that act like they know everything, especially me. all i know is that some of the teens on here are really immature, and others arent. i have ran across 12 year olds on here, think they got baned for being 12 but that is besides the point, but then acted more mature than some of the 17-20 year olds. and some of the 15 and 16 year old teens acted like they were 10. so, think about what you are saying before you say it.

oh, and just because i am spreading it....FYCN (if you dont know what it means, you just arent cool.)

As has been stated many times, age has nothing to do with maturity, my 8 year old can be far more mature than many of the posters here :)

Kids need to learn to respect adults and learn from them. Adults need to learn to listen to kids and get alongside them to train & mature them, then we could all get along and learn from each other. I'm nearly 40 and I still learn from my Mum & Dad :)

Althoguh age is a factor, it all depends on the person and the crap sites that they visit. On other forums it is perfectly acceptable and even expected that you talk like that.

Although I've had paid customers who act this way, free hostees are usually the ones who act this way. It supports my bratty little kid theroy.

I think I will have to pass on that one. However, I will post your IP address aswell as your username on FWS to let everyone know what a immature 14yr old child looks like.

umm i am 14. and i dont act like this, i don't actually think you should say they do this because they are of that age i think it is because of there parental background and upbringing, as monaghan says we learn a lot from our parents, your customer (can i call him/her that?) 's parents could tell him/her that it is acceptable to act like this when you dont get things you want? or in another case he could be a spoilt brat (am i allowed to say this? i think it is appropriate) who gets everything (s)he wants and his/her parents suck up to him and think he/she is the best thing since sliced bread? so don't judge someone by their age.

I said "immature" 14yr old child, I didnt say simply 14yr old child. If you look into my profile, you might get an unexpected suprise about my age :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back