• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In need of free hosting

themainman

I need some hosting for my domain names compology.info and xonez.info. I am asking for 10 GB space and 100 GB bandwidth. I really don't want any ads or banners on the site. They will both feature free flash arcades, forums, media sections, and a private proxy. I would prefer that this host has been up for at least a couple of months, has almost no downtime, and is reputable. Thank you very much!

We can't offer what you're asking, however, we can make you an offer. We can offer 100 MB's webspace and 1 GB bandwidth, which is upgradable depending usage and community activity. However, if you use our hosting, we do not host proxies.

- Lucas

"I already have more than enough hosting from my friend"

then why do you need the hosting? and you're asking for a good amount of resourse, i'm not understanding why you wouldn't be willing to help support your FREE host.

Ads are unprofessional, morality has nothing to do with this. I said thank you and I don't need it anymore. Let's just leave it at that.

Back