• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IncoHost.com - Free Web Hosting 300MB HD space, 4GB BW, MySQL, INSTANT SETUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be able to visit our homepage, let us know if you continue to have any problems doing such.

Last edited:
If it disappeared it's probably because it's auto denied by the servers, meaning it's either too big or maybe there's something with the file name, I dunno...

We have a file upload limit of 10MB currently, due to the demand though, we will soon be upgrading the amount to around 30-40MB.

Hi,
Sorry but I received the e-mail a while ago but it doesn't say my FTP password. Where should I get that information?
thanks

Magliter -
We choose to offer free hosting as a way to promote our parent company (paid hosting) and earn revenue from advertising.

Wizard011 -
Your FTP password is the same as the password you specified during the sign up process. It isn't included in the e-mail so the risk of someone hijacking your account is much lower.

Our server has been throughly optimized for the fastest performance possible for our clients. Old subscribers should notice improved performance through peak hours.

this is good deal..i dont care about ads..i wish there was a host which said they put like 10 banners on the page as long as they give more bw per banner..hehe

it's a good!
but i have some problems!
i can't use my php nuke cms because of files uploading limitations.
i can't upload .htaccess files

files restrictions

it's a good!
but i have some problems!
i can't use my php nuke cms because of files uploading limitations.
i can't upload .htaccess files
please activate this....

Hello rooti,
I'm afraid that we cannot allow the uploading of .htaccess files as it will interfere with some of our banner ads being displayed on PHP pages. For the other files you're having trouble uploading, what extensions will you need allowed?

jdpatel-
Sure you can upload any website that you please and edit it with our online page editor.

rooti said:
please, can you be more explicit on your reason to disable use of .htacces files ?

If we were allowed users to upload .htaccess files, they could overwrite the current .htaccess files in place and disrupt ads from being displayed on their website.

This hosting seems really awsome...I just have a few questions regarding the banners:
will they appear on ALL pages of my site or only on one page?
can I decide in wich page they will be displayed?

That's because I need my site to have a specific fixed design and the banners will ruin it.
Can I put them only in my "LINKS" section?
Maybe in the very first position, with a positive comment...

That would be great :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back