• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Insides-Out

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
Free shared hosting for everyone, packages range from 250MB to 5GB of disk space ( more available on request ) and from 5GB to 100GB of bandwidth, 100GB is NOT a typing error, to prove it; 100GB.

Post for Hosting

Only 5 posts required to get going, when the accounts are gone they're GONE

No money involved at any stage what so ever, as I am allergic to paying for things!!!!

also I'm allergic to adds...so there is none of any kind any where...however you may have your own....

SPACE: 250MB
FTP: 5
Email Acc: 5
Email List: 5
MySQL DB: 5
Subs: 5
Parked: 1
Addon: 1
Bandwidth: 5GB

Standard

SPACE: 1GB
FTP: 10
Email Acc: 10
Email List: 10
MySQL DB: 10
Subs: 10
Parked: 5
Addon: 5
Bandwidth: 15GB

Pro

SPACE: 2GB
FTP: 20
Email Acc: 20
Email List: 20
MySQL DB: 20
Subs: 20
Parked: 10
Addon: 10
Bandwidth: 30GB

No wait I'm not finished

Blowout

SPACE: 5GB
FTP: 50
Email Acc: 50
Email List: 50
MySQL DB: 50
Subs: 50
Parked: 50
Addon: 50
Bandwidth: 100GB
<--WOW!!!!

I say 100GB, but obviously if you rack up a 100GB in a month, I'm hardly gonna cut your website off now am I ? :)

All the obvious includes cPanel Fantastico...

http://forum.insides-out.co.uk

Last edited:
Wait, 5 posts for all that :| you're giving it away to easily, expecially the "blowout", ect. plans.

Anywho, awesome plans.

Hobbiest, not in it for the money, who struck gold on a reseller plan....may as well give it a way at a decent rate, don't ya think?

buileminh said:
"The confirmation code you entered was incorrect" <== I can find anywhere has confirmation code!

I'm having the same problem, I'll discuss it with him when he comes online.

Edit:

You have exceeded the number of registration attempts for this session. Please try again later.

Don't worry about the registration errors, I know it will be fixed ASAP. This is a great deal people, I was a member at Tux Hosting and he provided fast and reliable support, when something went wrong he had it fixed in no time, just remember that there are things that can't be fixed that fast, so be patient, it will get fixed.

Back