• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

is there anyone sell $2 domain .com

Status
Not open for further replies.
please be aware that u may be able to get a .info domain name from godaddy, but at the next year, the renewal will be more expensive and it will finally become more expensive than a .com in godaddy

Sometimes you can get a low price domain from godaddy,even less than $2.But the renewal budget shall be high as usual.

@SiberForum
i would say, for the moment, it is still impossible to find $2 .com domain at all, not just hard...

@LightFire,
OMG!!! they selling .com,.net,.org,.info, and almost all domain extension domains just for $1.50!!!

i don't think any domain reseller can sell with this price anyway.
plus they just operated since 2008, i dun think they are able to get accreditation ICANN yet.

I doubt that they'll get that accreditation:

1. They register the domains at 1and1.
2. When the domain is ready for transfer (usually after 60 days), they keep your domain and transfer it to their other account and redirect it to instant-deploy.com.

I know, because my friends were scammed by them. Same for all their other services. Good thing I didn't try them :p

So, the short story is that you can find a .info domain for 2$ (.com not yet, is about 8-10$), but if you want to keep it after 1 year it will cost you more.

I doubt that they'll get that accreditation:

1. They register the domains at 1and1.
2. When the domain is ready for transfer (usually after 60 days), they keep your domain and transfer it to their other account and redirect it to instant-deploy.com.

I know, because my friends were scammed by them. Same for all their other services. Good thing I didn't try them :p

so basically they are paying about $8.50 and wait for you to generate traffic for the website, then they take over the domain and point to their own website to steal the traffics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back