• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is this what the world is coming to?

:whatthe: :mad:
*slaps forehead*
*sighs* i can't believe it...this is a horrible culture...i have seen enough bad things in my seventeen years...

This makes me wish that I lived there, because then there would be none of that. CHILDREN FEAR ME!!! FEAR ME!! Mwahahaha!

I remember a story about a 12 year old pimp in Vancouver. How does this happen?!?!!? Kids should play more video games.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
I remember a story about a 12 year old pimp in Vancouver. How does this happen?!?!!? Kids should play more video games.
They do, except they are playing GTA III instead of Tetris.

GTA III lets you vent your anger into video games, and have fun faking it, rather than doing it for real. I think thats what he meant.

Let me put this back on topic: I was shocked to see this... I don't think it is low-income housing, but rather the way these kids were treated by parents.

Back