• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It's back..reliable hosting from rnhost.com!

BlackStorm

Hey,
Well after being out of the free hosting game for around a year, rnhost.com is back in business!
We have been running since 2002 offering reliable free and premium hosting, we stopped new signups roughly 8 months ago but still continue to provide hosting to any free customers.

Now we are back with an even better plan for new customers!

The following is available for all free hosting clients:

30mb Space
1000mb Transfer
PHP, CGI/Perl Scripting
cPanel control panel
1 MySQL database
Web and FTP upload
Online Site Editor
Free support through our forums (www.rnhost.com/forum)
No upload cap
Preinstalled scripts available

This time round, we do have an extra term:

You must agree to our normal TOS
You must place code on everypage of your site for a 468*60 banner

rnhost provides very reliable hosting on a great network (ThePlanet), working with rnhost is a partnership to be proud of.

To signup please go to www.rnhost.com/free.php

John Diver

Last edited:
Sorry!
Forgot the most important thing, the link.

To signup please go to www.rnhost.com/free.php

Added to my first post also :)

Sorry about that.

Also, this was posted on my forum:

Rofl, this hosting sucks. Only 30 Megabyte's space and 1 Gigabyte Data Transfer? Plus you have to show a banner on your site? Lol, absolutely ridiculous.

If you are not interested, don't post stupid things like that on the forum.

I run a professional company, if you are not interested, fair enough but don't go ruin things for everyone else.
Part of the reason I stopped new signups last time was because of people like this.

John

nice offer,I added it into my free host database

thanks for the nice offer

Your very welcome :)

nice offer, with this much space those who sign up for free would just use it for temp files storage.

This must be used for websites only, it is not storage for images, files or anything that will be hotlinked to.
This is simply to help people that would like to get a site online but can't afford premium hosting.

If you have requested an account, please be patient while we are setting up all new accounts. All accounts will be setup in less than 24 hours.

John

As in the email, please keep all support requests to the forum.
FWS is not the place to discuss any support issues :)
Problem fixed and info sent.

All requests have currently been setup.

John

Hello,
Please keep all support to the forums on rnhost.com (www.rnhost.com/forum)

There was a reply to your question on the forum roughly 20 minutes after you posted.
Just so FWS doesn't get filled with people needing support from rnhost :)

But to answer your question here, there is currently no requirement to put the banners up. They will be required in about 5 days maximum but you have an ad-free site until then :)
All free customers will be contacted with the code once it is available.

John

Hey looks like a great host. This is the first free host I think I'm going to actually use. I like how you have the members add the banner to the page and the server doesn't automatically do it-- places like that ruin a lot of scripts. Expect my site there soon :p (http://mitty.hopto.org)

I will be glad to have you with rnhost :)
I know about the automatic banner scripts messing up a lot of things, had that myself when I used free hosting years ago.
As long as the people add it to their site, I don't mind :)
It works out better for everyone if the users can place the banners on their own so it integrates with their site.

Thanks Mitty,
John

Extra Free Plan:

If you have a site that currently receives at least 500 page views per day (With stats for proof) you can apply for the following plan, just include it in the comments box when you signup:

Everything as above plus
75mb Space
2000mb Bandwidth
3 MySQL databases

You must have proof of the number of page views.

John

I am pausing applications at 3pm GMT due to the very large number of requests, we have setup a lot of accounts since the offer started and we have to catch up with setting up.
Getting more requests than accounts we are setting up.

If anyone has a site up already that they would like to transfer to us, you can still apply while we are pausing applications.

John

We are now open to receive new applications again.

Terms have changed already due to a huge amount of people taking us for a ride.
Luckily there is someone here that speaks and reads chinese...
I could just stop chinese signups but I don't mind if people from China are signing up for legit reasons.

NEW TERM

You MUST already have a website.

When you signup you must put in the site address, this means you can only signup with rnhost if you are moving a site to us.

Sorry to all that this effects that were signing up for legitimate reasons.

Those that have sent requests before this notification will have their account setup.
We have roughly 50 accounts to setup before this notification so if you have already applied, you are still in the queue.

John

lol yeah right its NOT free and its full of ADS

keep away from ones like it
if you want offer FREE website hosting then OFFER it
none of the crap that I have seen

have a nice day

lol yeah right its NOT free and its full of ADS

First of all... that is two statements.
It is not free:
Yes it is, you don't pay anything.

Second, It's full of ads:
No it's no, there is one 468*60 banner.

As posted in the first post that had the offer in this thread:
You must place code on every page of your site for a 468*60 banner

keep away from ones like it
if you want offer FREE website hosting then OFFER it
none of the crap that I have seen

Its people like you that make free providers rethink about offering it.

If you are not interested in an offer, that is fair enough, but don't go flaming the offer because you don't like it.
I am providing a reliable service for those that want it, the only thing I ask for in return is to place one banner on their site, plus I let users integrate the banner into their site, I don't force the ads on the top of the page like many hosts do.

What is the point in wasting your time replying to an offer just to put it down?

John

EDIT: http://freewebspace.net/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=24724
Just searched through your posts so far, you like putting down offers from hosts don't you? Maybe you can start providing free hosting better than all those that you have already put down :rolleyes2

:shame:

Last edited:
Back