• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

izfree.com down..why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its down for me right now. There have been brief moments when I could access it, but for the most part its been down for about 2-3 days for me. Will it be up again soon?

Looks like its back up again lol

EDIT: As it keeps going up/down it's probably under attack. Do a WHOIS on the domain, get the contact information and contact the webhost staff. I believe that Hamster is involved with them. Give him a PM.

I am the sole owner/staff/support/pillar of izFree.

The server has been under heavy abuse the past few days on and off. The abuser has been dealt with and hopefully there will not be another. I have probably said that for the umpteenth time already, but abusers just keep coming so there's no helping this occasional heavy downtime.

As I have said before, it's not a matter of help. It's just a matter of when the abuser strikes and how fast I can get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back