• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JLHost Sponsored Free Hosting for High Traffic Websites

James

Always moving..
NLC
Hello all webmasters,

http://www.jlhost.com

JLHost is interested in sponsoring high traffic websites with free hosting. You are only eligible to enquire if you are a webmaster with site(s) at least 100 unique visitors per day.

Quality hosting which we provide for our paid clients is available, shared or reseller and a big range of plans (depending on the number and size of your sites), you would be among our paid clients (won't be seperating you out) and will receive the same level of support.

All we ask is that you will advertise us with at least one 468 X 60 or larger banner (to integrate to your site around the header) of every page of your hosted site(s). This can be discussed over, as we understand that you might have different sections of the site which would be impossible to accommodate. The main thing is that some sort of traffic flows to our site, we will be reviewing the traffic monthly.

Contact
sponsored@jlhost.com

Please do not bombard with PMs/IMs with one liners. If you want to demonstrate that you are serious, please write up your enquiry/application.

Please include:
1: Your website URL
2: Space and bandwidth specifications required for running of site
3: Webstats (images or uploaded images link - please include full stats)
4: Any other information you think related.
5: How we can contact you - Email and one of the following: MSN, AIM, ICQ, YIM, Telephone.

We will contact you back.

Do use this thread for any questions you might have :)

All the best, looking forward to hearing from you!

James
JLHost

1000+ a day can get reseller sponsorship? We have too many sites and needs to expand.

BUT banner on every page? Thats asking for too much, how about banner on every site we host? Thats easier.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this offer is not for hosts/free hosts. The reason is if you are a free hosting provider, we would obviously not want to put you on a server which hosts our paid clients for obvious reasons.

However if you do have a seperate, detailed partnership proposal for us for a sponsored reseller account, would be happy to consider it.

Thanks for your enquiry, do contact if you wish to discuss further.

Update

1. Please do not contact us if your unique visitor stats are below 100 per day.

2. You will be now offered an option of your choice, whether to display 468 X 60 ads or google ads.

I have a site which has 4000 uniques in 3 months. It has a bandwidth limit exceeded on my old host, and it used up 21GB of bandwidth in 24 days. Will this site be accepted?

Edit: This account was last logged in by an unautherized person, and the awstats config files have been deleted. Will 'i will take your word for it' be accepted?'

Last edited:
Hello Robert,

21GB of bandwidth in 24 days is something we can handle with perfect ease.

Let us know if you wish to discuss your details further.

With regards to your edit, yes could be taken up, we would assess your stats and traffic flow after one month.

Acceptance of the site also depends on your site content.

Thank you.

Last edited:
At the moment we will only consider English, German, French, Spanish and Korean language websites for sponsored hosting. This restriction is purely down to the languages myself and my team members can understand.

Best

Hello JLHost, I have a site that has between 16.000 and 20.000 unique visitors per day. I am also looking to host 12 other sites (although these are new, so they won't be having significant traffic in the first few months). Can you handle this one?

Hello bolonki,

Please send us an email with further details to sponsored@jlhost.com

Please include:
1: Your website URL
2: Space and bandwidth specifications required for running of site
3: Webstats (images or uploaded images link - please include full stats)
4: Any other information you think related.
5: How we can contact you - Email and one of the following: MSN, AIM, ICQ, YIM, Telephone.

Best

Back