• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just Married!!!!!! :d

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
Hey guys/gals, sory I havent been so active lately, spent a lot of time planning my wedding and trying to get a client site finished before the big day. Finally tied the know on April 29th. Never been so happy before. It was DEFINATELY the GREATEST day of my life. :D So, to anyone that is to affraid to take the dive, dont worry. It really isnt bad. So, you will be seeing more of me now that I am not so busy. Thanks for all the kind remarks on my sites while I was away. I tried to keep up on replys, and I definately will now. :D

wow, i just checked your profile and your 23, you're quite young. i'm quite near your age and don't see myself getting maried yet LOL. anyways, congrats, have fun.

thanks everyone. not sure where we are going yet. we are actually waiting a few months so we can go somewhere really nice. plue when we go, need to make sure that we can actually afford to take a whole week off work. that is the hard part. lol. but, thanks again everyone.

congrats, but most people say that you dont get much as much sex when your married, but then again, how would i know, im only 15

Wojtek said:
how was your "before getting maried day" party? ;)

Congrats
we actually partied 2 days before so that we wouldnt be hungover on the wedding day, and i must say that was a good idea. i drank to many white russians and was up half the night. the heavy creame did not site well is all i have to say about that. lol. but it was all fun, and thanks for the support

Back