• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kool host offering post to host plans!

socialz

Hello everyone. are you looking for a post 4 hosting. Koolhost.tk has open and the goal is to give the service to you for free. Don't worry about the .tk domain as it will be temporary. As soon as more people join us, we will move to a .com domain.

We offer a lot of plans for couple of post per month. Our plans are the following:

Cpanel x plans

Personal Plan
Diskspace: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 35 GB
Features: All unlimited
Control Panel: Cpanel
Post before ordering: 5 Post
Post monthly: None-Free!

Silver Plan
Diskspace: 1000 MB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
Post before ordering: 10 Post
Post monthly: 10 Post

Gold Plan
Diskspace: 2000 MB
Bandwidth: 70 GB
Post before ordering: 15 Post
Post monthly: 25 Post

We had 3 more plans that you can look them at: http://koolhost.tk/hosting_plans.html

We offer you the best for free, come join us today.

Perhaps you can explain what happened to qualityserver.tk, which seemed to have folded days after it was declared as "We are the best!"

Considering you are offering virtually the same specs as the now defunct hosting you had earlier this month (not even 2 weeks ago), how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Perhaps you can explain what happened to qualityserver.tk, which seemed to have folded days after it was declared as "We are the best!"

Considering you are offering virtually the same specs as the now defunct hosting you had earlier this month (not even 2 weeks ago), how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Look Sain Cai, Im trying to do a refresh of my hosting. Now you said 2 WEEKS, but my hosting was opened on March, I dicided 2 weeks ago to join Free Web Space o advertise my site. But i see that it was a bad decision.

Now personally I don't even care about what you have to say. Let me do my dream PLEASE!

What is the problem if im offering FREE HOST? Im not getting people money.
The clients I got from qualityserve.tk still with me. And qualityserve.tk simply does not exist anymore.

Thank you for following me and my hosting site. And i will appreciate if you stop commenting, because surely you don't know ME and you don't need a host.

NOTE: My servers were never down, i just decided to move to another domain. Is there any problem with that? I don't think so.

Good evening

2 weeks, 2 months, basically the same result: you screwed your clients, if you even had any.

It certainly is not a bad idea to advertise your service on FWS.net, it IS a bad idea to advertise then 2 days later have no website. As my sig says "I tell it like it is". I look out for hosts when people post ridiculous requirements and what they want to host. I also look out for clients when hosts run several failed hosting opportunities and try to bring other people in, only to likely fail once again. 5 days ago you stated "I will give my explanation of why my site is down, and will be.", yet nothing until ridiculed for the previous hosting to disappear after 2 days.

Point is client deserve to know about hosts, both positive and negative. When a host simply disappears and then reappears under a totally different name w/o any explanation (defensive explanations after the fact is not acceptable) it rises suspicions among people, and they have a right to know this.

Host Branding Changes

...I'm trying to do a refresh of my hosting. ... my hosting was opened on March...What is the problem if I'm offering FREE HOSTING? I'm not getting people money.
...And qualityserve.tk simply does not exist anymore...

NOTE: My servers were never down, i just decided to move to another domain. Is there any problem with that? I don't think so.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this in more detail, because it's also right down the center of my focus here. Would you share the reason you decided to do a "refresh"? Is it because you think Koolhost is snappier than QualityServe? I'd agree with you, leaving my main remarks to be in the handling. Put briefly, I'd have recommended you do a thundering "We are changing our brand from QualityServe to Koolhost".

I use fancier sentences, but what happens is that a host only has one point of contact with marketing awareness - the host name. So when that changes, even if the server in fact stays up, sure your own clients are not at risk, but the FWS community and especially *potential clients* learning about the free web scene who were pondering, are suddenly in the lurch.

In my project, I noticed that there is a surprising spike in this type of host event about the 4-7 month mark, and you're at Month 5 since you started in March.

Do you think you got the branding right this time you can go build your empire? : )

Last edited:
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this in more detail, because it's also right down the center of my focus here. Would you share the reason you decided to do a "refresh"? Is it because you think Koolhost is snappier than QualityServe? I'd agree with you, leaving my main remarks to be in the handling. Put briefly, I'd have recommended you do a thundering "We are changing our brand from QualityServe to Koolhost".

I use fancier sentences, but what happens is that a host only has one point of contact with marketing awareness - the host name. So when that changes, even if the server in fact stays up, sure your own clients are not at risk, but the FWS community and especially *potential clients* learning about the free web scene who were pondering, are suddenly in the lurch.

In my project, I noticed that there is a surprising spike in this type of host event about the 4-7 month mark, and you're at Month 5 since you started in March.

Do you think you got the branding right this time you can go build your empire? : )

Koolhost.tk is the same project that i started with qualityserve.tk, Also the qualityserve.tk name was not my decision, it was someone else that recommend it to me. I dicided to change it to koolhost.tk because that was the name i really wanted.and it will be it, there will not be more changes, maybe in the future I will buy a domain. Why I said maybe? Because if I don't get clients to sign up. Will be a waste of money of servers and domain name.

As soon as people join it, and the future looks clear. Then I won't hesitate in buying a domain name.

Note: Im not looking for money, I'm just offering a free service.

Again. I will ask you guys not to reply about my domain name change Anymore. I got tired of all the post you made on the other Thread that are not true.

Thank you.

A Host By Any Other Name

Qualityserve, my advice (too late!) is that when you did your name change, you should have trumpted it to the hills, saying that your "beta" name has been changed to a new exciting kool one now with 140% fewer letters! Then you should have gone back to all your open ad threads and posted an update saying "To new clients who are looking at this offer, because I changed brands my new link is here".

Last edited:
Hello everyone one of you again. What Happen? Did I missed something! :). Stop you ridiculous reply's because none of them make sense. I dont give a damn about experienced people here. I had an issue with my site. "NORMAL THING", and I'm fixing it. Im not 24 hours in my site.

And Sain Cai

the Index of /

client.zip
Nice, is this what your clients get as well?

Was my back up of all the data of my site. I forgot to delete from the root. I HAD REALIZED THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING EVERYTHING I DO. THING THAT IM WORRIED ABOUT, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT.

I don't have the time to post every problem that I face with my site here. And I don't have to give an explanation for everything in my LIFE! Get rid of it and find something else to do.

Sincerely.

Hello everyone one of you again. What Happen? Did I missed something! :). Stop you ridiculous reply's because none of them make sense. I dont give a damn about experienced people here. I had an issue with my site. "NORMAL THING", and I'm fixing it. Im not 24 hours in my site.

And Sain Cai

the Index of /

client.zip
Nice, is this what your clients get as well?

Was my back up of all the data of my site. I forgot to delete from the root. I HAD REALIZED THAT YOU ARE FOLLOWING EVERYTHING I DO. THING THAT IM WORRIED ABOUT, BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT.

I don't have the time to post every problem that I face with my site here. And I don't have to give an explanation for everything in my LIFE! Get rid of it and find something else to do.

Sincerely.

I dont follow everything you do, but I do check on sites that make outrageous claims and those who stick a pin in my side. Now if you were only doing a backup of your site, then where did all the content go? Why is there some sort of countdown for your hosting?

Really though, you shouldnt worry about what I am doing, you should be more worried on your web hosting deal....one that is looking very unstable and unreliable at this point in time.

I dont follow everything you do, but I do check on sites that make outrageous claims and those who stick a pin in my side. Now if you were only doing a backup of your site, then where did all the content go? Why is there some sort of countdown for your hosting?

Really though, you shouldnt worry about what I am doing, you should be more worried on your web hosting deal....one that is looking very unstable and unreliable at this point in time.

And what are you worried about? Get off my project. Just close your mouth, because you don't need a hosting. Have a nice day

No, personal client information are not there. Is on my computer, the zip files just was the forum and site files.

And what are you worried about? Get off my project. Just close your mouth, because you don't need a hosting. Have a nice day

I will continue to provide both clients insight to various hosts, so do not feel like you are special there. I also provide various hosts with insights on requests that are sketchy. Look at the sig, I tell it like it is. The only way to stay off this "list" is to provide good service to your clients and not close down after 2 weeks to come back as a new name only to have the entire site disappear shortly after with only a zip file. I have no clue how you managed that one from a simple backup as you claimed.

Kool Host will be down because we are moving the home site to a new server. Clients will be able to login using http://examplename.com:2082/. We expect the propagation of the name servers for tomorrow afternoon but it can be less than that.

Thanks for understanding.

Back