• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

l33t.ca working fine... accepting new signups.

Its all interest of Daniels, not his business, he wants to help people, and also he is a very good cgi programmer.
He is a student, 18, So he is not in business.

Originally posted by important
Its all interest of Daniels, not his business, he wants to help people, and also he is a very good cgi programmer.
He is a student, 18, So he is not in business.

So do you think he can afford to pay for "400 MB[ps] bandwidth", like you stated yourself, Mr. smartass? Do you even know how much that costs? You'd need a six figure salary to keep with the monthly costs.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Once again you act like you know everything when you really know absolutely nothing.

They're waiting for IStop to get back up, IStop is have it's own problems, and colocation there is very cheap. By the way, ADSL and the current connection they have now? No difference.

BTW, 400 mb transfer is nothing, and if they were paying for it, it's approximately $0.46 USD.

I said $1.50 Canadian.
They will not be using ADSL. They will be using co-location from ISTOP, there server will be placed in ISTOP's office and the speed will be 100mbit.

I said $1.50 Canadian.
They will not be using ADSL. They will be using co-location from ISTOP, there server will be placed in ISTOP's office and the speed will be 100mbit.

Any evidence?

I said $1.50 Canadian.

Uhh, take a recap. You're the one who said they were going to use ADSL. I was the one who ponted out that you were wrong. I said they were going to use IStop. d00d, do you even know who you are? :confused2

Do you even know the difference between transfer and bandwidth? Do you know what if means? Did you know I said they were using IStop and that you regurgitated it in your post?

important, you may be a senior member, but you still haven't learned a thing. You're still a n00b.

in the morning today there were too fast. Now also they are fast.

l33t.ca -- 25k for me
tripod -- 23k

What connection do you have? I suspect the lower figure tripod may be due to the advert pop-up, because on cable tripod is deffinately the quicker of the two.

Maybe, you can say that for your self
Am I the one who can't read what other people wrote? Am I the one who confuses bandwidth and transfer? Am I the one who thought ADSL went up to 3 mbit and that it would be faster than the connection they have now?

Between the two of us, it is fair to say you are the greater idiot.

you are the greate shitty

Listen up you fool, I have seen hosts like this before, runned off ADSL or Cable and they don´t last. A fractional T-1 isn´t even adequate for free hosts because there are tons of new signups and the server speed will drop very quickly. This host won´t last because it sucks. There is a kid running it one year older than me who probably doesn´t have a steady cash flow.

Hayama-kun,
You start the war, you including many old members here blame other people and try to make them angry.
I only told what information i got before, Its not my fault that they changed it their mind later, (today).
ADSL can go to 3mbit in my country and many other countried, don;t see only your country.
DSL is available up to 1.5 mbit.

and Giancarlo , you may know i told in other post that they are upgrading to a new 100mbit connection. And before calling me a fool look at yourself.

Hayama-kun,
You start the war, you including many old members here blame other people and try to make them angry.
I only told what information i got before, Its not my fault that they changed it their mind later, (today).
ADSL can go to 3mbit in my country and many other countried, don;t see only your country.
DSL is available up to 1.5 mbit.

ADSL does not go up to 3mbit. Mainly because of such technology does not exist.

and Giancarlo , you may know i told in other post that they are upgrading to a new 100mbit connection. And before calling me a fool look at yourself. [/B]

And Fool, just exactly how would they afford this?

Actually....ADSL goes up to 6.144 mbit. Amazingly, most providers don't service the max.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Actually....ADSL goes up to 6.144 mbit. Amazingly, most providers don't service the max.

lol. Changing your mind. That is true though. Most won't do it probably because it costs too much. My modem is capable of 576k a second but only does 60k a second maximum.

Originally posted by cheatpark
My modem is capable of 576k a second but only does 60k a second maximum.

Depends on where you're downloading from and how your OS is designed to send and recieve packets. If you mean 576kbps, then 60 KB/sec is pretty darn good.

Back