• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Last Sweep

Berne

Hi All,

This is my final request on my step into webland.

I need a company who can offer, without concession:

Acceptance to allow payment for services via an International Bankers Order made out in US dollars, its accepted by a few majors I know of to save nitpicking on this issue, its a guaranteed cheque for those who do not have or use a credit card.

A designer within a company who can, with content provided by me, implement my personal website of three pages onto the company's site for hosting. The site would only require Im told 25mb of disk space maximum at this planning stage.

This company should also be able to offer me 5GB of diskspace with control panel and all the trim, ie upload download, store, share ect. Security as standard. Company at lease two years in operation.

All of the above would include 24/7 online help, at least 7 day backups, and a free .com registered domain name that would be mine forever should I choose to leave the company at a later stage, and this would be confirmed to me via email before signing.

I would be prepared to pay between $6-$7 a month for the above with the added factor that discount would be available upon signing for a years contract, more discount for a two year contract.

Regards,

Berne...:rolleyes2

Last edited:
This sounds familiar to me, did you contact ChargerTek outside of FWS? I'm pretty sure I was the one who replied via email.

hottweelz said:
This sounds familiar to me, did you contact ChargerTek outside of FWS? I'm pretty sure I was the one who replied via email.

No recall of ChargerTek, still have you info or a lead on my thread?

Berne...

I have the email, :) I found it. I replied with:
Hi berne'. Currntly its a holiday in the states and I'm typing this on
my cell phone. When I get near a real keyboard I will certainly discuss
some options with you. As a short answer yes we do accept checks and
money orders. Thanks for the interest. -james Tylee

Yes I would help, the only issue is speaking to my designers, trying to invoke a 3 page design AND offering a discount for a yearly package.

We might have to drop the discount idea, unless you're talking about paying for site design aside from hosting.

hottweelz

So you are going to speak with your designers right, remember the main posting above and the financial limit.

Berne...:rolleyes2

Back