• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Latest Gadgets this 2011

I think the cell phone market is going to advance very much this year. I expect battery technology to advance as well, hopefully lol.

I would like to see a 2ghz processor in a smart phone by December.

I think the cell phone market is going to advance very much this year. I expect battery technology to advance as well, hopefully lol.

I would like to see a 2ghz processor in a smart phone by December.

Dual core, to boot! That would be awesome!

Well, 10 gadgets to look forward to in 2011 are listed below:
BlackBerry Playbook
Nintendo 3DS
LG Star
iPad 2
Chrome OS netbooks
Motorola Android 3.0 tablet
PSP Phone
New HP/Palm devices
ElectroHub wireless charger
iPhone 5
I am waiting for their launch dates!!

I'm not basing this on which would be a hit, but I'd happily say these are the gadget's I'd like to own this year..

- iPhone 5
- Blackberry PlayBook
- HP/Palm WebOS Tablet or Netbook
- Panasonic Lumix G2
- Apple iMac (newer bumped up spec)
- Apple MacBook Air (11.6" model)

Rumours about the iPhone 5 are that it'll have a dual antenna inside it, allowing for both GSM & CDMA use. Also it is rumoured to have an Apple A5 chip inside it, which is rumoured to be the ARM Cortex A9 chip, which is a DualCore chip.

There were rumours of a redesign too, but those are practically out of the window as the current iPhone 4 design is too new to change.

I highly doubt they will, it's too much of a risk, if the Soft buttons crash, how are you supposed to get it working again without a hardware button? You can't do a battery pull

I'm waiting for new Android run tablets. Like Motorola one. Of fourse sale rating of iPhone 5 is interesting too.

I'm waiting for new Android run tablets. Like Motorola one. Of fourse sale rating of iPhone 5 is interesting too.

The xoom does look pretty cool. But it has a price tag of $800. That's pretty steep. Can't justify it, so I'll definitely be hanging onto my iPad. :)

I'm also anxious to see the new WebOS tablets dropping on Wednesday.

There's 1 rumor about the Xoom, and that is Verizon Wireless (USA) might lock up the WiFi on it until you purchase a data plan. If that happens it'll be a complete failure, and I doubt any Android tablet will topple the iPad, let alone the soon arriving Blackberry PlayBook.

Verizon Wireless (USA) might lock up the WiFi on it until you purchase a data plan.

I wouldn't put it past them. They have a history of doing stuff like that. They locked the GPS units on the Moto Q because google maps was really starting to take off at that point and they wanted to force people to use their crappy VZ Navigator instead. Pissed me off. I tried everything to unlock the phone's GPS and nothing worked.

There's 1 rumor about the Xoom, and that is Verizon Wireless (USA) might lock up the WiFi on it until you purchase a data plan. If that happens it'll be a complete failure, and I doubt any Android tablet will topple the iPad, let alone the soon arriving Blackberry PlayBook.

Any way, Android will make the competition more critical for ipad.

The one's I'm looking forward to seeing are the
-iPad 2
-iPhone 5

And ofcourse, the recently launched MacBook Pro's with quad cores look pretty sweet :)

Back