• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Let me scream for a second...

aggiedude

This client of mine keeps complaining he can't email me. He CC's my personal email addresses to the account so I look and try to help him. This has been going on for months, and I have contacted GoDaddy ( because he claims it is not his problem) regarding the issue (they host my email) and now I finally go, wait, is it spelled right? And sure enough....

myname@neighborhoodmanagment.net is what he has, MANAGEMENT HAS TWO E'S YOU DIMWIT! He is all " this is what is on the website for web design" and is freaking out because someone might just try to email me and my email address I have been using for a year is not working all of a sudden?

CURSE THESE FREAKS, is it so hard to take the blame yourself?

And yes, I know he is my client, but I work with HOA Boards and they can be very very freaky people. And this guy almost didn't pay me after I spend forever on his freakin website.

UGH.:tired2:

Haha, thats kinda funny. I would be stressed to. I always love it when people don't tell me any email other than one they have on their current hosting, so when that goes down I can't email them. Seems new clients enjoy giving me that email, so when they transfer their site to me, the email doesn't work and I am stuck with no communication.

And then they yell at me for no emailing them

Love to find an island where slow strangulation is not a crime for folk like that :lol:

I've had a few that thick too :fangel:

Back