• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

login script

=dan=

b&
i would like a log in script that will allow only one login...so a user can't login and let there friend login at the same time from a different computer.

is that possible...?:devious2:

when they log in:
if(!$loggedin = 1){
//do your own db user check and then set in the DB loggedin on that user to 1
set (in MySql) loggedin to 1 for user
when they log out:
set loggedin = 0 where username = <user>

no not ip verification...cuz if they are behind a proxy, such as a school or work place, they can login multiple times...i don't want that to happen...just like log in once...with time counter for how long they can stay on in 24 hours...like the time will reset every day at 12 am?

Yes by setting an database check were if the user is logged in it sets to one, if an second log checks and the setting is set to 1, then a unlogin is done and an error warning comes up stating User is already online.

What to get more techinical get it to display the hostname, time online and ip of the user already online. :).

Hope that idea helps yea

you would have to create something like this, which means your going to need to find someone good with php and mysql.

TheFreeWebHost said:
Bah, that would take like 5 mins. I will do it for ads for 3 months.
ok ads for three months...no pop ups tho...just a banner add...is that fine...?

I'm not planning on doing anything tomorrow. If you catch me on MSN I'll do it for free. No ads.

Back