• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for A Company to partner Us.

jainy25

Well, if you saw my web hosting site(see the signature), and the banner on the home page of it, then you must have seen that VPS and Dedicated Servers are coming soon.

I am looking for a company that provides all four - Onshore and Offshore VPS, Onshore and Offshore D.S. We can hopefully strike a deal such that it benefits all three - Our Partner, Ourselves and of course...Our customers!

PM me if interested.

Edit: Sorry, my siggy was not enabled. Everything is fixed now :)

Last edited:
Good deal

Well, if you saw my web hosting site(see the signature), and the banner on the home page of it, then you must have seen that VPS and Dedicated Servers are coming soon.

I am looking for a company that provides all four - Onshore and Offshore VPS, Onshore and Offshore D.S. We can hopefully strike a deal such that it benefits all three - Our Partner, Ourselves and of course...Our customers!

PM me if interested.

Edit: Sorry, my siggy was not enabled. Everything is fixed now :)

I can provide you with USA VPS and Dedicated, and offshore (Germany) VPSs.
Just PM me what you exactly need.

Hi jainy25,

Not sure if you're still looking for a partner, but if you do, send us a PM with your requirements (like the server specs, any ideas you might have to set things up).

Back