• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a dedicated server (online radio project)

Enixhost

Hallo evrybody,

i am looking for a dedicated server,(its for an online radio project)

I am using Sam4 to stream from my dedicated server
and a shoutcast server from where 100 of listener can listen to it.

...currently having one dedicated server.. but am having probleme with the stream ( geeting error from sam4 : Unable to send data fast enough...). And its seems they cant fix the probleme

so i am looking forward for an other network.
Please quote a good dc from where u are doing online radio or u know they are good for online radio stuff.

I am paying currently 110$

Intel Pentium 2.4 GHZ
1GB DDR Ram
120 GB Hard Drive
1,500 GB Premium Bandwidth
5 IP addresses
Remote Reboot

Windows 2003 Stadard

Thanks in advance for your answers

--
With regards
Keeran

I would recommend checking out ServerBeach.com for a dedicated. They have built their business from streaming content.

Good luck

Hello,

TorXCom is an new company, but is founded by members that have been in the community for many years. We own all our equipment (dell based) and are all racked in our own floor space in 151 Front Street in Toronto, Ontario.

We have two machines that I would love to offer you, and the great news is we are currently having a special were windows licenses are free :). That means theres not going to be any added costs.

Intel Duo Core 2.8GHZ / 1GB Ram / 80GB Space / 1500GB (1.5TB) transfer for $124.99/month

Intel Duo Core 3.0GHZ / 2GB Ram / 80GB Space / 1500GB (1.5TB) transfer for $149.99/month

We will also though in an remote reboot port for free ($15/month cost)

These machines are running 100mbit ports using the following primary peers (out of our 18 bandwidth providers), Level 3, MCI, T-systems.

If you have any questions please contact me. Our site is being worked on and I can provide you the details and answer any questions you will have.

Hi,

We have a server laying around

Pentium 2.66 D
1GB RAM
160 GB HD
1500 MB Traffic
$115 - linux, $125 for windows

This is an enterprise server with hotswappable drives, meaning we can pull , replace drives very quickly. In fact we have spares on STANDBY so we dont need to play around with hardware giving you downtime. Instead we can swap you temporarily to another machine until issue is resolved.

Machine is upgradeable to E6700 duo core2 or quad core, 8 GB RAM. Scalability is there. We also specialize in load balancing traffic if you ever need this done on streaming!

Contact me for this offer as its not on our site.

You can visit our corporate sites www.psychz.net, www.gazzin.com.

Let us know how we can empower you today!

Hey,
At wowrack.com we can offer you
Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 2.13 Ghz 4MB L2 Cache
• 4 GB Ram
• 250 GB Seagate Sata hdd
• 3 ips
Free Setup
Price :
1500 GB monthly bandwidth - 10Mbps switch port - $125 / month
1500 GB monthly bandwidth - 100Mbps switch port - $135 / month

Addons Options
Windows 2003 web: $20/mo
Windows 2003 standard: $30/mo

Thank You.

We have a few clients doing the samething. Our network would be perfect for your SAM4 and shoutcast server running.

Intel Pentium 2.8 GHZ
1GB DDR Ram
120 GB Hard Drive
2TB Premium Bandwidth
5 IP addresses
Remote Reboot

Windows 2003 Standard

$100 per month, no setup fee

www.timihosting.com/dedicated.php

Hello,
We can offer you an amazing deal!
Check out:
---
Pentium Dual Core 3GHz - ZS#4
Pentium D
3GHz
1GB Ram
250GB SATA HDD
80GB Secondary HDD
10Mbps Unmetered Line!(You need if for radio)
5 Ips
Windows 2003™ Server - Web Edition
Only For 100$/Mo
Order Here!

For Windows 2003™ Server - Standar Edition Add 10$ More(contact us for this)

Do Not Hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!

Kindest Regards

Last edited:
Ok to the hosts that recently replied to this thread after the 2 posts talking about the fact that THE THREAD IS WELL OVER 2 MONTHS OLD -- I figured you woulda gotten the memo. The user hasn't come back, so my guess is they don't need this anymore so STOP POSTING

I guess its too much to ask for people to just read some of the posts inside the thread before making an offer!

Back