• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Dedicated Server

spiralfive

I'm now in search of a dedicated hosting solution, since I've outgrown reseller hosting (or will soon). It should be around $100 a month, though less would be appreciated at this moment. In any event, uptime and speed are my main 2 preferences. This is a problem with my current reseller plan. Based on a few packages I've looked at, here's what I'll need:

- 10+gb space
- 1tb+ of transfer
- 1.8+ ghz Processor (prefer AMD)
- 512mb+ RAM
- WHM + cPanel
- Fast Connection, and high Uptime

Preffered, but not required:
- PostgreSQL Databases
- RVSKIN
- Ruby On Rails
- Private Nameservers
- Possibly Plesk + cPanel? (I've seen a few dedicated hosts that have 2 or 3 control panels listed)

Price Wanted: Around $100. Any cheaper is appreciated, but will pay for performance and reliability.

Wrong forum, however I will post my offer.

Celeron 1.8gHz
512MB RAM
80GB Disk
2000GB bandiwdth
cPanel/DA
Fantastico for $10.00/month
10mbps port
$100.00/month hosted at the Verio.

Email sales@nextboxhosting.com or IM me for more details. Our dedicated servers are not currently listed on the site.

Ciao.

half

hi i have just got a new dedicated server with cpanel/whm/fantastico but i only host a few nomal sites off it and would gladley shear the server 50 50 with you if you would like
email or add me to msn openmixs@msn.com
and i can arange it for you

spiralfive said:
I'm now in search of a dedicated hosting solution, since I've outgrown reseller hosting (or will soon). It should be around $100 a month, though less would be appreciated at this moment. In any event, uptime and speed are my main 2 preferences. This is a problem with my current reseller plan. Based on a few packages I've looked at, here's what I'll need:

- 10+gb space
- 1tb+ of transfer
- 1.8+ ghz Processor (prefer AMD)
- 512mb+ RAM
- WHM + cPanel
- Fast Connection, and high Uptime

Preffered, but not required:
- PostgreSQL Databases
- RVSKIN
- Ruby On Rails
- Private Nameservers
- Possibly Plesk + cPanel? (I've seen a few dedicated hosts that have 2 or 3 control panels listed)

Price Wanted: Around $100. Any cheaper is appreciated, but will pay for performance and reliability.

Hello there we at 123gohost can offer you a server, please note our servers are not advertsied on the site but we can order them through msn which we use as live chat.

AMD Sempron 2600
80GB IDE Hard Drive
512MB DDR RAM
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
Private VLAN
Basic Resource Monitoring
centOS
100% Self Managed and Dedicated

Server Pricing = $65 Mo One time setup fee of $50
Cpanel Liecenses = Cpanel/WHM With Fantastico =$25 Mo
Total Cost = $ 140 First Month Due to Setup Therefore after $90 Mo

You can contact 123gohost.net via msn or here msn address is sales@123gohost.net please note our servers are not advertsied on our site

Good luck with finding a host
:)

Last edited:
We can offer you fast & reliable Dedicated server with 24/7 true support & guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Model: eUK CX
Processor: P4 CELERON D 2.4 GHZ
RAM: 512 MB
Disk Drive: 160GB SATA
Server Type: Dell PowerEdge
Cpanel/WHM

For only £92 per month.

If interested contact us via msn or talk live to us by using the live chat button on our site.

I have not seen a server run 2 control panel at the same time. Maybe VPS but I havent tried. Anyone can enlighten us?

Well, I was trying to figure out how there was more than one control panel on a server also. I guess it was just a list of choices.

I need cPanel with Fantastico. If you can't provide that, Plesk Reloaded w/ Application Vault will work also (but is not preffered). The total price of the server + control panel license shouldn't go over $150/mo.

A Virtual Private Server is okay also. I think i'm going to go with WebCS.com's $99 VPS plan. It includes cPanel + Fantastico, and is a managed server, at this price level.

Its better to go for managed server if you don't have experiance in managing servers. With dedicated, you get more CPU and other resources than a VPS.

spiralfive said:
Well, I was trying to figure out how there was more than one control panel on a server also. I guess it was just a list of choices.

I need cPanel with Fantastico. If you can't provide that, Plesk Reloaded w/ Application Vault will work also (but is not preffered). The total price of the server + control panel license shouldn't go over $150/mo.

We can provide you both cpanel & fantastico.
Total price: $150/month

For further information please contact us via msn or talk live to us by using the live chat button on our site.

Thanking you,
Regards.

as i forgot to post a url here is 1

www.openmixs-hosting.co.uk/dedicated.html
all the servers are fully managed
just mention that ya got the link from this forum and ill knock a little bit off them for you
if you need the price's converted in to $ from £ just email me and i will be happy to do so for you
am shure we have the right server for you ;-)

Back