• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a host

Exadis

Im looking for a subdomain, or a regular host that will fit my requirements...

At least 30 megs of storage
At least 2 gigs of bandwidth
Supports php, and has at least 1 MySql database.

Optional:

Ftp
Built in control panel

i have heard the control panel only set up by webmasters.

i feel you can search in the free host offer:)

People read the requirements in my first post...my site is a message board and alot of other things mostly on the subject of computer software and hardware, but it has other topics in to such as, sports, anime, videogames ect.

Instead of making a new post and telling us to go find it. (btw, this was your first post, it was made a day before your other one) Just tell us in this one. And no, you dont need 2 gigs.

You might find one, im not aware of any at this moment.

Originally posted by palmer
Instead of making a new post and telling us to go find it. (btw, this was your first post, it was made a day before your other one) Just tell us in this one. And no, you dont need 2 gigs.

You might find one, im not aware of any at this moment.

My apoligies about the other thread, and yes I need to gigs, dont ever assuse sumthing about a person or there wants, or what they need....unless you some kind of fortune teller...wich you are probally most not....thank you and have a great day ^_-

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If your forum can generate at least 30MB of bandwidth every day, then more power to ya. But without a dedicated traffic/dedicated userbase.....could be more difficult than you think.

Best of luck.

theultimateone is a spammer that keeps posting that same ad over and over.

Will someone please stop the spam?

Originally posted by palmer
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If your forum can generate at least 30MB of bandwidth every day, then more power to ya. But without a dedicated traffic/dedicated userbase.....could be more difficult than you think.

Best of luck.

where are your from man, 30mg of bandwidth go in like s plit second for me 30,000 page veiws right? gurenteed within 8 hours once wor gets around to my friends of the board.

Back