• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a logo...

NukedWeb

I'm starting a website called PrisonVoices, and I'm looking for a logo for it. I haven't posted on FWS in like, 5 years (took a prison vacation), and I remember back in the old days, people would ask others for graphics, templates, logos, etc for their site in exchange for some kind of recognition. So I'm hoping people still do that. My main expertise is in PHP, and I'm not great with graphics...or web design, for that matter, but I try.

The website, PrisonVoices.com is kind of self-explanatory. I give a voice for inmates who have little or no contact with the outside world. For starters, I'll offer a free penpal service (really free, not the "fake" free that a lot of these others offer), and the ability to post poetry, writings, etc. I have no preconceived idea of what this logo could look like, except that it should be low in colors (I can add color to it later to match the site design) and...perhaps, something related to audio (a microphone, an ear, something to do with sound?).

If I pick yours, let me know which your website so I can link back to ya. And, if you already have a website template created you think might work for this, let me know that too. :)

Thanks in advance, everyone.

~ Tim

Back