• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a real cheap dedicated server

aghotbi

hi,
I am looking for a dedicated server with :
cpanel
1GB ram
300GB space
BW around 1TB
secured server.

*99% uptime*

the server should be able to host around 5000 (the site is a free hosting site using layeredpanel.)

plz leave me your price and try not to give me a high price.
:beer: :evilb:

Last edited:
wellit sounds crazy but layeredpanel script is designed for free hosting and I currently have 1000 users on a real cheap VPS.

Celeron 1.6GHz, NEW GENERATION!
Remote Reboot Port

1000GB BandWidth
1GB RAM
HD 320GB
Fedora by Red Hat
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico

Monthly Fee: $184.00

Yes, if you want to downgrade the options then I can offer this.

Celeron 1.6GHz, NEW GENERATION! - $129.00
Remote Reboot Port

1000GB BandWidth
512MB RAM
HD 80GB
Fedora by Red Hat
cPanel/WHM - Add $20.00
Fantastico - Add $5.00

Monthly Fee: $154.00

hi,
I am looking for a dedicated server with :
cpanel
1GB ram
300GB space
BW around 1TB
secured server.

*99% uptime*

the server should be able to host around 5000 (the site is a free hosting site using layeredpanel.)

plz leave me your price and try not to give me a high price.
:beer: :evilb:

Hello,

We can provide you wide range of Managed Dedicated Servers. Here is the link which will guide you further -

http://www.bodhost.com/dedicated_hosting.shtml

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us through sales@bodhost.com or http://support.bodhost.com/

Regards

Becuase you want to have a 300GB hard drive your server price will be larger then you are probally wanting to see.

Also is this going to be unmanaged? becuase I would hope that if your using your layeredpanel you know how to install mysql and php all those functions or your first month could become a waiste, or you can add $35 and get cpanel a little nicer control panel etc.

Not that a standard budget server stands around $75-150 and they are below your requirements, so I am not sure if cheap will get you far. I would love to offer you a package but would like to speak to you first to insure we get you what you need and what you want.

Back