• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a site to replace my google site, only need 40mb, no email needed

rdf217

Hello all, I've created a web site for import and export , but it is not viewable by some of my customers who are in Asia because they banned google there. So i am looking for a website that I can upload my google site to.

I am looking for a site where I can upload my 30mb web site to, and don't require me to make it all over again with the web site building tools, I can allow a small add. Please let me know if anyone out there can do this. Thank you very much !

Hello, rdf217,

We can likely support you. You will need to submit an application at our site, and please be very detailed in your description, as so far you have not described your intentions. We can offer you the following:

500 MB of disk space and 10 GB bandwidth
cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing lists available.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions: http://hostalope.com/contact.html . Again, please provide an explanation (be as specific as you can) of what your website is about, or it will likely be rejected. http://hostalope.com/

Even though we are P2H, I could spare you our small package with the following specs:

Space: 512 MB (0.5 GB)
Bandwidth: 5120 MB (5 GB)
Features (mySQL, FTP, Email, etc.): 10 of each

All ad free, If you would like to place a link back to our site on your site that would be appreciated, but not required. Just sign up on our forum here and make a new request, and you can choose any of our 3 servers! We hope you choose us, and thank you. :)

Hello all, I've created a web site for import and export , but it is not viewable by some of my customers who are in Asia because they banned google there. So i am looking for a website that I can upload my google site to.

I am looking for a site where I can upload my 30mb web site to, and don't require me to make it all over again with the web site building tools, I can allow a small add. Please let me know if anyone out there can do this. Thank you very much !

Hey there, since you got a simple request I'd be more than happy to offer my services.

I'll go ahead and give you this,

100mb space
2048mb bandwidth (2gb)
2 mysql (In case you ever decide you want more out of your site)
a subdomain (*.smileybb.com)

If you're interested simply PM me or email me if you cannot PM yet.

(Email: rogersmiley )at( gmail -dot- com )

Hello!
I can offer you:
Disk Space: 200mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Addon Domains: 3
Ftp Accounts: 1
Email Accounts: 3
MySql Databases: 2
Sub-Domains: 5

and cPanel 11 included...

all totally FREE...contact me or go here: www.madabit.com

Back