• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for adult hosting

jody34,

How much RAM would you need and is that 50 GB diskspace a real minimum requirement?

Also, you ask for cPanel with OpenBSD. cPanel only runs with CentOS (might run on OpenBSD, but would need a lot of tweaking and there would be no support). I would suggest you to give up on either cPanel or OpenBSD.

i dont have the slightiest idea lol im new to this im going to run a chat with irc forum guestbook and a shoutcast server and a 7 page site how much you think ill need thanks for your help ohbtw are you willing to give me a free trial i will signup afterwords cause i need the free trial to setup all my files no the 50gb space isnt required been im only going to host a few files and you have mysql right ill take openbsd over c-panel wich other control panel will work with openbsd have a good one take care :)

Last edited:
Back