• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Blog hosting

fzsky

Requirement:

NO ADS
NO P2H
lang :Chinese
1gb + space
50gb to 500gb bandwith
10 subdomains
Good uptime
15mb file size
I prefer if you use LxAdmin or cPanel & last but not least ur server match the min requirement for WordPress.

my domain:blog.org.ru

You want 1+GB space and 50-500GB transfer but will not help the host for that ridiculous amount? Good luck.

Why is it people that want to host wordpress sites need these 100+gb transfer requirements?

I think if you don't want to give anything back, then go paid. The most you need is 100mb space, and 2gb bandwidth for a decent WordPress blog. Maybe lower your specification or offer to post for the hosting, and you'd get some offers :)

I think if you don't want to give anything back, then go paid. The most you need is 100mb space, and 2gb bandwidth for a decent WordPress blog. Maybe lower your specification or offer to post for the hosting, and you'd get some offers :)

Thank you for reminding me
1GB Space, 30G Traffic, I will add you to connect the characters or the picture!

Cross Industries can host your blog!
Check our blog hosting service here: http://www.x-ind.net
No ads, no posting, and fully free.

We offer a 2GB Upload capacity, no filesize limit, and unmetered bandwidth. But, please note, that the bandwidth is on a shared server, and other users are with you, so you may not host any large streaming content, such as large videos or movies.

If you need more than one blog, feel free to create more. :)

500GB Bandwidth?

Per Month? TBH, if you're burning 500GB bandiwth you'd be generating enough cpu's to need a VPS at least.

Back