• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for budget dedicated servers for resale

XFH-Jay

Our new hosting company will be going live soon and I have found most of what I've needed.

In order to save costs to begin with, I'm looking for someone who can provide private label dedicateds to me at a good discount rate (between 10% to 25%). They will be resold as well as used for other hosting purposes.

They MUST be budget servers, as I already have higher-spec servers for sale. By budget I mean under $75 a month for a good amount of specs. So please no Duron, P2 either...

I'm willing to get one server with you and then from there begin reselling servers from your datacenter. Yes of course, you must run the datacenter and not be reselling from a reseller from another company.

Some picky requirements but would appreciate if someone can help me out with a good deal.

Let me know asap.

Thanks

I second pacificrack. However they are not the same "budget". We colocate there however they will not be able to offer you anything under $70.

We at wowrack.com should be able to get you a solution. Trying emailing us at sales[at]wowrack.com and I will try to get you a good deal.

Thank You,
Mehboob

Skylar,

Your dedicated services page looks exactly the same as GeekRacks'... I would suppose you are a reseller of them.

try xcelservers.com we own our own servers and have racks in LA (next to calpop) and also have a couple servers out in NYC that we own. please contact me if you're interested.

try xcelservers.com we own our own servers and have racks in LA (next to calpop) and also have a couple servers out in NYC that we own. please contact me if you're interested.

Your in 611 Wilshire too, eh? It's a great facility.

yea, we have a couple servers there. although i believe its 7th street, but same DC i believe. anyways the bandwidth is pretty good i have to say. Although i am always looking at other providers

yea, we have a couple servers there. although i believe its 7th street, but same DC i believe. anyways the bandwidth is pretty good i have to say. Although i am always looking at other providers

We're actually moving out of there because of the way the power is setup. You only get 20 amps for a cabinet, so you can't even use the entire cab. We're just moving around the corner though.

Is there a certain geographical location you are looking for? We own cages in Chicago/Atlanta/New Jersey/Los Angeles/Orlando. Currently we have a select couple of companies that resell our servers in the different datacenters. If you are interested, email: sales@serverorigin.com we can provide you a detailed price list.

Hello,
Please have a look at our managed and dedicated servers web site www.hostcolorservers. We have huge range of machines and will be glad to offer you something and discuss it with you. We offer locations in US and EU according to your needs.

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone.

I have contacted everyone and am waiting for an appropriate response.

EDIT: Am still looking for a good provider!

Last edited:
Back