• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Dedicated Server

supersonic

I'm looking a dedicated server that inculdes the following:

At least 120gb of space(perferalby 2X120gb hard drives)
At least 1000gb of transefer
cPanel + Fantastico
mySQL
A decent prosseser
Any RedHat or Fedora linux OS
Can transfer my current data, from my reseller account(For Free)
Unlimited email, FTP, mySQL, Domains(parked&addon), Subdomains, etc.
Can get me setup in 24-48 hours
Can transfer my Domain
I would like to get this for <$150

This is might be kinda hard to find but I anyone knows of one please tell me.

drop them a line
sale [at] hostfresh.com

they might helping u
they are offering some low price server right now, may fit ur needs

JLHost said:
Hello supersonic,

Are you looking for a managed/unmanaged server?

Best regards

I'm looking for a host that will set my server up(a.k.a software, OS, etc) and give free support if i need it. Otherwise I want to do the rest my self.

supersonic said:
I'm looking for a host that will set my server up(a.k.a software, OS, etc) and give free support if i need it. Otherwise I want to do the rest my self.

The that means managed right ?

Not necessarily,

If you order a unmanaged server with control panel, CPanel / WHM will come installed for you with the required OS etc. In the beginning you probably won't notice the difference between unmanaged/managed

But it would be up to you from then on for patching security updates, OS configurations, OS upgrades, software installs, bugs, errors etc.

Managed server comes at higher prices naturally.

JLHost said:
Not necessarily,

If you order a unmanaged server with control panel, CPanel / WHM will come installed for you with the required OS etc. In the beginning you probably won't notice the difference between unmanaged/managed

But it would be up to you from then on for patching security updates, OS configurations, OS upgrades, software installs, bugs, errors etc.

Managed server comes at higher prices naturally.

Then I would probaly want an unmanaged. My budget probably isn't big enough for that. I can usually only worry about big updates anyways.

If so, it would be important for you to have somebody you know/trust on standby if something goes wrong, or somebody who would help out for a small fee time to time. Because if you don't, this is when days of downtime happen, instead of 2 minutes.

JLHost said:
If so, it would be important for you to have somebody you know/trust on standby if something goes wrong, or somebody who would help out for a small fee time to time. Because if you don't, this is when days of downtime happen, instead of 2 minutes.
Good point. I just hope that down time doesn't happen at all.

JLHost said:
Good luck with your quest :)

Hoping is not the answer - somehow, make sure of it.

Dude stop scaring the dude already,

And Yes if server is not secured forget about hoping ...:p Hope wont help u then, but if u like i can manage it for u if u get the server . But that only decreases ur chances of downtimes , cause i doubt any admin can give u 100% surity that server will be up all the time . Downtimes are like death u cannot avoid them at any cost.

Plus regarding ur request i know few providers and can get a p4 2.5GHz+ HT enabled, with 250gb hdd 1500gb bw centos 4.1 cpanel+fantastico/whm ofcourse . For around 140$ pm and yes it will be unmanaged server.

Last edited:
JLHost said:
I deeply apologize for being really scary.

Yaa, hope u dont scare others too :biggrin2: and yes downtimes are like death u cannot avoid them.:) or i should have used other example : downtimes are like women u cannot avoid them either :knockedou :knockedou

a1whs.com said:
Yaa, hope u dont scare others too :biggrin2: and yes downtimes are like death u cannot avoid them.:) or i should have used other example : downtimes are like women u cannot avoid them either :knockedou :knockedou

Yeah its true the only things that a sure to happen are death and taxes. Anyways that list of dedicated servers would really help. I need to make sure I can afford them though.

supersonic said:
Yeah its true the only things that a sure to happen are death and taxes. Anyways that list of dedicated servers would really help. I need to make sure I can afford them though.

Pm sent.

We can offer you fast & reliable server with 24/7 true support & guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Model: eUK CX
Processor: P4 CELERON D 2.4 GHZ
RAM: 512 MB
Disk Drive: 160GB SATA
Bandwidth: 1000 GB
Server Type: Dell PowerEdge
Cpanel + Fantastico

For only £92 per month.

If interested contact us via msn or talk live to us by using the live chat button on our site.

Back