• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for established host for personal website

Venkan

I'm looking for a host for a personal website; I don't mind putting advertisements on if needed.

I'm looking for a provider that will give me a place to store/publish school work I've done (computer/electrical engineering) to help friends and future students out at my university.. I would prefer an established host, so I don't wake up one morning and have the entire website deleted from existence.

I'm looking for:
FTP Access
C-Panel (or something like it, I haven't been involved in websites in years..)
Sub-domain (or "cz.cc" support)
150 - 200 MB storage
2.0 - 3.0GB data transfer
2+ MySQL databases
PHP Support

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I can offer this for free, but I use DirectAdmin instead of cPanel.

DirectAdmin
2.5 GB Monthly Transfer
1 GB Disk space
5 MySQL databases, Domains, Pointer domains, email accounts and sub domains
Signup

Cross Industries can offer you the following:

256MB Disk Space
3GB Bandwidth
5 Features
Directadmin w/ Softaculous
No ads or posting required

Let me know if your interested, and I'll post the sign-up link.

Yes, This Hosting company meet your requirements, and best of all they don't advertise on your site. Free Web Hosting is really free, no hidden fees, no credit card or other deposit required. You can signup for a Free Web Hosting account by completing the several simple steps of our registration process. The best part of all is that a free web hosting account does not expire. You can use it for lifetime if it suits your needs. If you have along-lasting experience with hosting companies you will soon be surprised by the high level of performance our free service sustains. We dare say that to some extend our free web hosting is way better than even some paid web hosting services.

Please visit http://www.hostdunamis.com

Back